Chapter 36

Hey there! I will try to make this chapter a bit longer :) hope you like it

[Your Pov]
Its Christmas!!!!
The best holiday on the year! It was early in the morning so all I did was lay in my bed but I was to excited so I couldn't lay still. All the guys were free from work so I know that everyone was still asleep so it wasn't necessary for me to go and make breakfast already.

I grabbed my phone so I could distract myself from not being so over excited that it was Christmas. I went into my favorite app, Wattpad. I read some of the different books and Fanfictions I had in my library but I wanted to read something new for ones. I typed in 'BTS' because I never really read fanfics about them, I pressed the search button and a ton of books popped up on my phone. There were so many, I didn't know which one I would choose but I found one after a couple of minutes. It was about 'BTS's maknae, Jeon JungKook and it's written by an author called taeis_mybae

 It was about 'BTS's maknae, Jeon JungKook and it's written by an author called taeis_mybae

(Ps: go and check the book)

I read the first chapter and I really liked it so I obviously continue to read all the other chapters that the author had posted and voted on all. I heard sounds outside side my room, I put my phone down and got up to check. I opened the door and walked out.

"Marry Christmas (Y/N)!" JinYoung said with a big smile on his lips.
"Oh merry Christmas JinYoung! Did you just wake up?"
"No I have been wrapping presents."
"Presents? Weren't we just supposed to buy one?" I asked.
"Yes but I actually bought one present just for you." He winked at me.
"Really? Why?"
"Um I don't know, I saw it and thought of you immediately." He came closer. I bit my lip and looked down. JinYoung touched my chin and made me look up at him, we were inches from each other and I was slightly blushing. I closed my eyes and stood on my toes and kissed him. It was sweet slow kiss and my heart fluttered a bit, it was a weird feeling but ignored it. JinYoung's hands were on my hips and my hands was in his hair. JinYoung pulled away so we could breathe.
"(Y/N).. I know that I shouldn't say this but.." He paused and made me curious. "I think I like-"

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS, WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!" BamBam, YoungJae and YuGyeom came out singing and dancing.

[JinYoung's pov]

(Y/N) let go of me and started to dance and sing with them. I signed, I didn't exactly know what to feel now when they cut me of before I could tell (Y/N) how I feel about her but it was probably for the best. It would be awkward if she knew I had feelings for her while she had to be with the other guys too.

"Yah What is going on here?" It was JaeBum, he came out of his room in a black tank top and boxer shorts. Everyone stopped singing.
"It's to early to sing and dance!"
"But It's Christmas hyung!" YuGyeom said.
"Yeah where is the Christmas spirit?" BamBam asked him.
"It's still sleeping." He answered.
"Well.. I should make breakfast." (Y/N) said. "Someone wake Mark and Jackson up so we can start celebrate Christmas." I said.
"Hey JinYoung, what were you going say before?" (Y/N) asked me, making the others look at me.
"Um that, that was nothing. Just forget it."
"You sure?" She asked.
"Yeah let's just go and make breakfast."