Chapter 9

Your Pov:

"Don't be afraid
Love is the way
Shawty I got it
You can call me monster

I'm creeping in your heart babe
dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo
geurae neol humchyeo tamnikhae
neol mangchyeo noeul kkeoya
ni mamsoge gagindoen chae
jugeodo yeongwonhi sallae
(Come here girl)
You call me monster
(You call me monster)
ni mameuro deureogalkke!!"

I sang loudly as I put my own clothes into the washing machine. I hang up the other clothes so they could dry, I have already washed 3 machines so far. They really collect a lot off dirty clothes. When I was done with the laundry I danced into JB's and JinYoung's room too clean. I made their beds and pulled away the curtains and left the sunshine in. When I was done with their room I went to Mark and Jackson's and did the same thing basically. Made their beds took some dishes. I placed the dishes in the kitchen and danced my way to BamBam's, YuGyeom's and YoungJae's room. The song that was playing now was 'Catch me when I fall' by LuHan.

I love his voice and lucky me! I can speak and read Chinese so I know exactly what he's singing about. I sang to the song and danced a bit too. It was time for a break when I was done with their room, so I sat down in the big sofa and just relaxed. The song ended and I pause my play list, I took off my headphones and laid them on the table.
"Let's do some research on my roommates." I said with a little smile. I got up and walked to the computer, it was In the living room so everyone could share it.

I googled Got7 and the first this that popped up was their profile, I clicked on the link and a cute group picture of them came up.
They were all smiling and looked cute for the camera. I scrolled down and the first guy that came up was JB, the stuff that was on here was the things he already told me yesterday. But he forgot to tell me that he can B-Boy! I'm so gonna make him dance later!
The next one was Mark and it stood his speciality is martial arts tricking!
Next up is Jackson, that lite pervert. Some how I forgot what he did to me before, i won't say I didn't like it but he was so mean! He just left me there horny as f*ck! I looked at the picture of Jackson and he looked really attractive. He had dark brown hair on this one, he was blonde hair right now so I'm guessing this is a old picture. Ohh it says he's good at fencing! Interesting..
it was JinYoung's turn now, his stage name was Jr. before but he changed it.. huh wonder why.
YoungJae was the next one and apparently he can play the piano!
The next one was BamBam, the Thai. I saw his birth name and I was to scared to even try to pronounce it. I'm really thankful that he has a easy stage name though. BamBam's specialty is dancing to girl groups. That weird, I'm gonna see if that's true later.
The last guy was the maknae YuGyeom. It stood that he was the best dancer in Got7 he dance krumping, house dance and popping. Omo he need to teach me!

I looked at pictures of them, I started to recognize them more and more witch is good. I searched them up on YouTube and listened to the only song I know from them. If you do.
It's their latest MV and I love it! Just look at the foot work! I listened to a song called 'stop stop it' I looked at the girls in it and recognized some of them, I swear I have seen them before but where? I got annoyed that I didn't know who there when so I searched them up too.
The girls in the the song is the same girls from Twice! Ohhhh interesting..

I looked up more videos with Got7, I saw some talk shows, even more songs from them. The next time I looked away from the screen it was around 12 pm this whole research thing took my 2 hour! I closed the computer and went back to my work. I put my headphones again and played the Got7 playlist I just downloaded. It was old song to new ones.
I started vacuuming the dorm, I danced and sang loudly, just like always did at home.
Even though my parents told me I can't sing or dance, that I should stop with that nonsense and focus on my studies instead.

I have always loved to sing but my mom told me almost immediately that I suck and that I shouldn't sing. Yeah wow so nice. So I pretty much stopped singing for people because I was to scared that they wouldn't like it, I sing only when Im alone so I actually don't know if I'm good.
But I feel like a new person now when I'm not with my parents and are forced to do stuff I don't like.

I was done vacuuming now and started mopping the floors, I disappeared in my one world as I continued to clean.

***
I was finally done with all the cleaning and boy how tired I was! I looked at the time, the guys should be home in like 3 hours or something. So I took some of my clean clothes and walked into the Bathroom, I locked the door and got undressed. I got into the shower and turned the water on.

YoungJae's Pov:
The boys and I was finally free for the day, we had worked our butts off for quite a time now and JYP hyung thought we needed some rest. We left the JYP building and got into a big van. Jackson, BamBam and I sat in the back while JinYoung and YuGyeom sat in the Middle and Mark and JB was in the front, Mark had just got his driving license so of course he wanted to drive.

"What do you think (Y/N) is doing now?" Jackson asked.
"Probably cleaning." JB answered.
"Nah I think she's watching KDramas just like any other girl." BamBam said.
"Or maybe she went out with her 'Oppa' today." JinYoung said.
"Ugh don't talk about him. (Y/N) is ours not his."
"But who do you think he is?" I asked.
"I have no idea, but (Y/N) said he's going to dabute soon." YuGyeom said.
"We should asked her." Mark said and parked the van.
"Um I don't know.." Jackson said and got out of the car first and then everyone else too.

We walked to our dorm and I locked up the door and entered first. Everything was cleaned what I could see so far, I took off my shoes and walked into the dorm more.
"Wahhh the whole place is cleaned!" Jackson said amazed.
"When was the last time it was this cleaned?" YuGyeom asked.
"When we moved in!" Mark laughed.
"Yeah the first 5 minutes!" JinYoung said. And we all laughed.
"Um where's (Y/N)?" BamBam asked. We all shut up and listen if she was In the dorm.
"Maybe she's sleeping." JB said. I walked to her room and walked pasted the bathroom but I stopped at the bathroom door.

I heard music and the shower it.
"She's in here." I said but I don't think the guys heard me because they all staid in the living room. The song she was playing was 'Fantastic Baby' by BigBang. Suddenly The shower stopped and soon after the music did it too.

After a few seconds I suddenly hear a Angel voice! (Y/N) was singing! She was singing Aliee's song 'Heaven' I was shocked, she was a really good singer, who knew.
"What are you doing hyung?" YuGyeom asked me. I looked at him and told him to shut up and listen. He did what he was told and by the look on his face he was shocked too by (Y/N) singing voice.
"Wow she's good!" YuGyeom whispered.
"Yeah, she could be a kpop idol if she wanted."
"(Y/N) is in the bathroom and you are spying on her? So low." Jackson said out of nowhere.
"No were not, she's singing and her voice is like an angels." I said, Jackson came up to us so he could hear too but then the song ended.

But (Y/N) started singing another one. This song was in Chinese If I'm right. I think it's a song that Kris Wu have done.
"Oh my gosh! She knows Chinese!" Jackson said happy. "And it's good!"
"Noona is really good!" YuGyeom said.
The door opened and (Y/N) walked out of the bathroom. She stopped singing when she saw us staring at her.
"Oh your already home, so fun." She said with a smile.
"why haven't you told us you can sing?!" I asked her.
She looked at me with big eyes. "No I can't sing, I'm sorry if it sounded terrible." (Y/N) said and walked passed us to the living room.
"What do you mean you can't sing? We just heard you and it was super good." YuGyeom said to her. The other guys noticed us when we came into the room.
"What is going on?" JinYoung asked.
"(Y/N) is a really good singer and she have never told us that." I said.
"And she knows Chinese!" Jackson said happy.
"Oh really? How did you learn it?" Mark asked.
"I was forced too by my parents, I can speak English, Korean, Chinese and Japanese." She answered. "And I can't sing, so stop lying."

"Where not lying noona." I said and smiled.
"Yeah, yeah let's stop talking about this now please." She said. "Are you guys hungry?"
"Yes very!" Everyone said at the same time.
"Okey I'll make some food, anyone that will help me?"
"I can help you (Y/N)." Jackson said with a smirk. She blushed a bright red and shook her head.
"No! Not you!" She said. He chuckled at her and walked away. Did I miss something or?
"I can help you noona." BamBam said and held his hand up.
"Okey come here." (Y/N) said and took BamBam's hand and walked to the kitchen.