Chapter 24

*Warning sex and dirty stuff is gonna happen*

[Your Pov]
I woke up a bit swore from yesterday, having sex on the roof without having anything to lay on is not a good recommendation and if I'm honest not my best idea either. I rolled in my bed, not wanting to get up but I know that I have too. It's the third date for me and I'm a bit curious on who I'm going out with. Maybe it's JaeBum? Maybe Mark? Maybe it is BamBam? Ah who knows, it's 5 more guys and I have no clue on who it can be tonight.

I took my phone to see what time it was and I got a bit surprised to see that I got a text message from my best friend, Ten.
I unlocked my phone by typing my password, 1004. I went to the message and read it.

Ten Oppa: Hi (Y/N)! How are you? We haven't talked that much and it would be nice to see you again... soon. Plz reply if you can or want to.

I smiled a bit as I read it, I thought I would ignore the whole thing where he told me that he liked me more then friends. But Ten said if in Thai so he thinks that I don't know what he actually said but I do know because BamBam was spying at us. I rolled around in my bed a bit and then texted back.

Me: Hi Oppa! You're alive, great! I miss you too :( I am a bit busy this week but we can probably figure something out :)

Ten Oppa: Haha yes I'm alive. Let's talk later to see when you have time for your BFF :P

I answered with a simple 'Okay' and I went to to my other app called 'Wattpad' it's an amazing app where you can read books that other people have written and you can also write your own books! I have read some amazing good fanfics about Exo and some with SHINee because they are my boys! I even have read those dirty one! I didn't know that people ship the guys like this before but after reading the books I totally understand it. I clicked around on the app and looked for new books to read. It was still early in the morning so I could start a new one.
"How about Got7?" I said to myself, I smirked a bit and look for something interesting. I wrote 'Got7' and 'dirty' and a lot off books came up and as I scrolled down I noticed that a lot of fans have written books where a girl is forced to be their sex slave... hmmm that sounds familiar, oh wait because I am a sex slave to Got7. Or I don't think you could call me that, it's not like I'm getting forced to it, the guys would never do anything to me if I didn't want too. They are super nice to me and they all treat me like a girl should be treated.

I started reading one of the books that was called 'sex slave' and to my surprise it was really good! And it was sexy! Like super dirty and it was really good written. I couldn't stop reading it and then I came to a sex scene with Mark, and oh my God so hot! I was blushing, giggling and I actually started to feel horny! I was imagining that the girl in the book was actually me and that Mark was doing all of those sexy things to me. My hand went down under the cover and down to my panties and went inside. I started touching myself as I continued to read the book, I couldn't help it I just felt so horny! I started breathing heavier and light moans left my mouth. It was getting hotter and hotter by every second, I threw the covers off me and pulled down my panties, I turned myself so I was standing on my knees, my ass was up in the air as I started to finger myself. My fingers went in and out in a fast speed, I was getting wetter and wetter an the pleasure was getting better and better too. I tried to read the book at the same time but it was hard so I threw my phone aside on the bed and just imagine that it's someone else fingering me at this moment. I was moaning more and it got a bit louder too, I couldn't help it. I was so into the pleasure and how good it felt! I didn't care that someone could hear me.

[YoungJae's Pov]
I woke up pretty early even though I'm free from work today, it's my day to take (Y/N) out so all the other guys has to work. I looked over at the bunk bed that YuGyeom and BamBam sleeps in, it was empty. I took my phone and looked at the time and it was already 08.10 and I think the guys left at 06.00 am just like we normally do. It was really quite in the dorm because it was just me and (Y/N) now and I don't think she's awake now or maybe she is, I can go and check.