Chapter 57

Hey so first of all thank you so much for 512K readers !! Wow I was so shocked hah 😂😂
Let's celebrate it with smuts hahah 😏
And I guess a longer chapter lol
~~~~~~~~
[Your Pov]
"15 minuets left!" I heard someone from the staff yell through the door as he knocked loudly. I looked behind me at YoungJae a bit nervous that the staff members would open the door and get us caught. YoungJae leaned closer to me and whispered.
"It's okay, it's locked." I smiled at him, feeling better. "I'll be out soon!" YoungJae yelled loudly so the man would hear him.

"We have to finish this so you can preform." I said, YoungJae nodded and then he pushed me down at the desk top roughly. It didn't hurt and it made me smirk, I like how innocent he was in the beginning and now he's a naughty, perverted guy like the rest of Got7.
"You're so naughty YoungJae." I said before he pushed himself inside me, his hard member felt so nice and I felt how it stretched me out. He pinned me down on the desk as he started to move in and out of me repeatedly. His hands were on my hips and mine were on my mouth, I didn't want anyone to hear us. YoungJae was moving fast and every time he hit my Gspot, I felt how close I was.
"Shit." I heard him whisper low.
"Are you almost there?" I asked and looked over my shoulder so I could see his cute face.
"Yeah, any second (Y/N)." He answered me. YoungJae harden his grip on my hips and went even deeper into me, I tried my best to be quiet but I let out a scream in pleasure as the once so innocent boy made me cum. My whole body was weak but I couldn't rest yet, YoungJae wasn't done. I heard how he was breathing heavily and he was letting out some growls here and there, he let his right hand slid down to my püssy, his fingers found my clįtorįs and he started playing with it.
"Fück!" I breathed out, it felt so so good!
"Cum with me nonna." He growled. YoungJae and I came together just a couple thrust after that.

We were both breathing heavily, YoungJae pulled out his dîck out off me and I turned around to face him. He took off the condom carefully so he wouldn't spill his special sauce on the floor. He made a knot before he threw it in the trash beside the desk. I watched YoungJae pull his pants up and then how he fixed his shirt.
"I'm sorry but I have to go."
"I know." I walked up to him and fixed his hair for him. "Good luck out there." I kissed him and then he gave me a smile before he walked out from the room.

I looked around on the floor, searching for my underwear. I found them under the desk, I grabbed them and put them on. I pulled my skirt down and fixed my hair so it wasn't a mess.

******

[JaeBum's Pov]
"That was amazing! I can't believe I'll see you guys preform like that all the time!" (Y/N) said happily with a big smile. She's so cute.
"Did you really like it?" Mark asked her.
"Yes! You guys are so talented, I'm for sure your biggest fan."
"Aww you're so sweet, thank you so much." JinYoung thanked (Y/N) and patted her on her head.

We're back at the hotel after our show, it was late and we were all tired but we're still up and joking around with our little girl, (Y/N). We're staying at a nice hotel in Shanghai and we'll be leaving again after two days, then we're off to Japan. YoungJae, Bambam and Jackson are sharing a room, then JinYoung, YugYeom and Mark are sharing and then I'm sharing a room with our manager and (Y/N) has her own room.
"Should we get some drinks?" Jinyoung suggested.
"I could take a glass." Jackson said and raised his hand.
"Same here." YugYeom said.
"I'll hear with manager Kim if it's alright." I got up and walked out from Jinyoung's, Mark's and YugYeom's room and went to my room. "Sup Hyung."
"Hey JaeBum, what's up?" Manager Kim asked.
"So the guys were wondering if we could get some drinks, is that cool?" I asked.
"No not today, I don't want to take care of 7 drunk kids tonight." He said and looked at his phone.
"Alright then, I'll tell them then." I nodded my head and then returned to the others.

"What did he say?" (Y/N) asked when I got inside the room. She jumped up from the floor and walked towards me, she laid her hands around my neck and smiled.
"Um he said.." I looked away from (Y/N) and to my group members. "He said it was alright!"
"Wooooo!" (Y/N) screamed happily. "Let's have some fun!"
"I'll call room service!" Jinyoung said.
"I'm gonna be in so much trouble after this.." I mumbled to myself.

********

I think 2 or 3 hours has past since me and the gang ordered some drinks from room service and we were all going back to our rooms. I was standing in the hallway watching everyone go into their rooms and then I heard a little whisper.
"Hey." I looked behind me and it was (Y/N). She was looking at me with big eyes and a smirk on her lips.
"Hey." I said back.
"I don't want to sleep alone tonight daddy.." (Y/N) bit her lip and leaned closer to me. I smiled when I heard her say daddy and I leaned down to her so I could kiss her.

She pulled away and grabbed my hand, we hurried up to her room and as soon as we got inside (Y/N) started unbuttoning my shirt.
"Wow someone is horny." I laughed.
"Of course I'm horny for you daddy." She smiled and continued to unbutton my pants. Her hand slipped down my pants and she took a hold of my already hard dîck. (Y/N) started moving her hand up and down and it felt really good. I kissed her again, our tongues danced together and my hands found her tittys. I started to play with them and (Y/N) let out some small moans. I pulled away from her and lead her to the bed, she laid down on it and watched me as I took off my shirt and then my pants.
"Your turn." I said and smirked. My princess smiled and then did as I told her. She started to strip for me, she took off her T-shirt and threw it at me and then she took her pants off as well. (Y/N) was laying in front of me in just her underwear, I licked my lips and let got closer.
"You're so beautiful baby."
"You think so daddy?"
"Yes, incredibly." I gave her a nice, sweet kiss on her lips and she kissed me back.

We pulled a part from each other and (Y/N) looked up at me.
"What do you want me to do?" She asked.
"Suck my dīck." I told her. She pulled my underwear down and let them fall down to my ankles. (Y/N) put in her mouth and started moving her head. I let a small growl escape my lips as I felt her hot, wet mouth around my hard member. "Mm that feels nice." I held the back of her head and made her go deeper and taking more of it. I looked down at (Y/N) and she was looking up at me as she was sucking my dïck. I bit my lip before I made her stand up again. She smiled at me when she laid down on her bed, (Y/N) spread her beautiful legs for me and she was completely exposed.

"Play with yourself." I commanded. She smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.
"Why don't you play with me?" She asked cutely.
"Only if you do it first." (Y/N) let her right hand down to her wet womanhood. I watched her as she played with herself, her fingers went in and out and I could hear how wet she was. She was moaning my name and that's when I couldn't take it anymore, I need her.

I crawled to her, I was between her legs and I was just about to push myself into her but (Y/N) stopped me.
"Wait!" She reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a condom, she gave it to me and smiled. "Safety first."
"Good girl." I opened the package and put the condom on. "Ready for daddy's dīck?"
"Yes I am daddy." (Y/N) answered and smiled. I pushed myself into her and she let out a gasp. She was wet and tight, I felt how I was stretching her walls out. I leaned to her and kissed her sweet lips before I started to move. I moved faster and faster and I was giving it hard to her, the room was filled with her moans and mine, out skin slapping against each other's. The bed was making that classic squeaky sound.

I thrusted and thrusted and then I made her switch positions, she was on her fours now and I started fûcking her again. I got deeper inside of her and (Y/N) moaned louder then before.
"my gosh! Right there!" She screamed.
"Oh, you like that don't you?" I said and smirked, I slapped her ass and she let out a growl. "You like it rough don't you?"
"Mm yes daddy." I could feel that her walls were getting tighter, she will cum any second. I slapped her ass again and it left a red mark, but she didn't mind.
"Come for me baby girl." I commanded. The bed was making more sound the more we were moving, it was a bit annoying but (Y/N)'s moans were louder. I keep thrusting and (Y/N) comes with me, I pull out off her and we fall down on the bed. I took off the condom and carefully knotted it, I laid it on the nightstand and then hugged (Y/N).
"You're amazing."
"No you are." She gave me a kiss and then we fell asleep in each other's arms.