Chapter 20

Thank you all for 6k readers! Idk why you read this book but you make me happy

[Your Pov]

I woke up feeling the sun shin against my face, I opened my eyes slowly and immediately saw a sleeping Choi YoungJae next to me. His hair was messy, his mouth was opened and there was some drool too. YoungJae was sleeping on his stomach while having his right arm around me. He looked so cute and peaceful when he was sleeping, just like a kid.
"Stop staring (Y/N) noona, it's freaking me out." YoungJae muttered and smiled.
"Yah when did you woke up?"
"10 minutes ago." He opened his eyes and looked down at me.
"I-I thought you were asleep.. sorry." I lightly blushed.
"It's okey, your so cute noona." YoungJae kissed my forehead. "We have to get up now, we have a busy day."
"I know, but come on think positive." I smiled and got up from the bed. "Do you think the others is awake?"
"Probably." YoungJae got up too and I covered my eyes when I saw his thing between his legs. "What's wrong (Y/N) noona? You saw it yesterday and you loved it." He teased.
"I did but now get dressed." I laughed. I threw his sweatpants on him and he just chucked.

***
"Hey! MAMACITA! I am a-yayayaya
The cruelly broken dreams are a-yayayaya
Something has broken and left,
Even the tears have dried
Those who wear the armor feel its weight,
You can't do that!
Turn around and go another way
I'll comfort you, who is hurt
Going down so it fits that spot
You ain't got no chance.
Don't lose this chance
Because once it's gone, you'll never have it again
Hey! MAMACITA! I am a-yayayaya"

I was singing and dancing in the shower not caring if our neighbors would hair me. I was singing 'MamaCita' by Super Junior. Got7 had left me and Coco because they had a lot of work to do. It was dance practice, practicing the new songs for the winter mini album 'MAD' and there was some fan signs and then back to JYP to try different outfits and then more practice. It seems like the boys never rest probably, but what could I do? I'm just a maid that sleeps with all of them.
I got out of the shower and got dressed. I took my black skirt that JinYoung oppa bought me and a dark red shirt till.

I did my makeup and then started to clean up in the dorm as usual

I did my makeup and then started to clean up in the dorm as usual. The boys can really mess this place up pretty fast! Coco was jumping and playing around with some of her toys, I made all the beds and did the dishes before I took Coco for a walk. I walked to the park and let Coco run around and drained her energy, I was running after her and played with her until I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw my older sister and my older brother. I smiled brightly and waved to them. They walked fast to me and my brother hugged me.
"Hi oppa, hi unnie!" I said and hugged them back.
"I missed you so much sis but you have to leave." HyunWoo said.
"Huh why?" I asked confused.
"Because mom and dad are here too and if they see you they will force you back home and send you to that school." YeJin said.
"W-what? Mom and dad are here?"
"Yes so you have to go now before they see you." HyunWoo said.
"Okey Coco come her girl." Coco came running to me and I quickly lifted her up in my arms.
"You have a dog?!" HyunWoo asked. "Since when?!"
"It's not mine! It's for one of the guys I work for." I answered.
"HyunWoo?! YeJin?" We suddenly heard our mother's voice yell, my eyes grew bigger in fear that they would see me.
"Fuck you have to leave now!" My brother cursed.
"Well we should meet properly one day, it was nice to see you again." I gave them a quickly hug before I ran into some bushes to hide. I saw that my mom and my dad soon came walking to my siblings. As I saw my mother all in me just wanted to hug her, I miss her so much. We were so close but yet so far away. My dad looked the same, he had his poker face on and still looked strict as hell. I stood still and listen to their conversation with Coco in my arms.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.
"Did you talk to someone?" My mom asked.
"What no? That's weird we didn't talk to anyone." YeJin answered her.
I swear I heard to talking to someone." Mom said again.
"But you're wrong mother, it was only me and YeJin talking." HyunWoo said.
"But.. I thought I heard (Y/N)'s voice.." she said sad. I got surprised by it and I almost wanted to cry.
"That's impossible. (Y/N) left us, she is a little rebellious kid that hated us for wanting the best for her and our family." Dad said.
"She hated you! Not her family!" Mom yelled and cried. "(Y/N) wouldn't run away if you wouldn't be so cruel to her! Why couldn't we just listen to her? Listen to what she wanted?!" My heart was hurting when I heard how my mom was crying, she was missing me..
"Mom breath, (Y/N) is fine I'm sure of it. She's doing what she wants and plus she's an adult now." YeJin said and tried to comfort her.
"Stop crying. People are watching." Dad said cold and took a step from her. I hate him! Why is he so cold hearted?! Mom quickly nodded and wiped her tears away.
"Let's go now." HyunWoo said and hugged my mom and so did YeJin and they all walked away. I looked at their backs walking down the hill.

I stood up straight from the bushes after 2 minutes and made sure that they couldn't see me. I hate my father so much, how can he just stare at my mom while she is crying and not doing anything?!
I let Coco down on the ground and she jumped around happily. I smiled slightly and then we started walking home again.