Chapter 27

*Warning there will be a smut*

[BamBam's Pov]

It's Friday and its YuGyeom's date with (Y/N), it's getting late and my hyungs and I are still at JYP and we are still working on our new mini album. I know that I have to focus on my work but I'm to excited for tomorrow. It's my day with (Y/N) and we are going to have so much fun I just know it.

I was laying on the floor, we had just finished practice and we were going home soon. I was on my phone, I wasn't looking at anything interesting thought. I was thinking on what (Y/N) and I was going to do tomorrow. I didn't have big plans for us, maybe we could go and eat on a restaurant? Or maybe see a movie? I just have to see what she wants..

I know one thing I want though.. I planned something nice for her when we were, you know getting it on. I wanted to do something special for her. So tonight, I will go to this 'Special store' a couple of streets away.

The store sells everything about sex! Special toys, hundreds of different condoms and some kinky stuff. I have never been inside the store but I have walked passed it. I will go there tonight and buy a toy for (Y/N).

"Hey Bam! We are leaving now." JinYoung said, waking me up from my thoughts.
"Um I have something to do before I get home, so you guys can go without me." I said.
"Okay but don't get yourself in trouble." JaeBum said.
"Don't worry hyung, it won't take to long."

We all left the JYP building, my group members got into the van and we said goodbye. I took my mask up over my face and started walking to the store.

[The Next Day]
[Your Pov]

"Goodbye guys, have a nice day now." I said as I hugged the boys. It was 8 am in the morning and the boys had vocal lessons now in the morning.
"Bye (Y/N), hope you have fun with BamBam today." Mark said as he hugged me.
"Yeah were going to have so much fun." I heard Bam say behind me.
"Yeah I bet, you're always fun to be around." I said and smiled to him.
"Just call if anything happens, okay?" JaeBum said.
"Yes, hyung." Bam responded.
"Okay we're leaving now bye." Mark said and then everyone left.
"What should we do now?" I asked.
"I don't know, it's still early.." BamBam said.
"I can make breakfast?"
"And I can help you." BamBam smiled.

We got into the kitchen and Bam opened the fridge, he was looking inside it and tried to come up with something to eat.
"What should we eat (Y/N)?" He asked. I stood behind him and also looked inside, there wasn't so much to eat.
"We have to the grocery shop, we don't have anything to eat." I said.
"Okay let's go!"
"Wait, you wanna go?"
"Yes, I haven't done that in years. So yes I want to go. I can just take a mask over my face and then we're good." He smiled cutely at me.
"Okay Double B."
"Double B?" He asked.
"Yeah you have two B's in your name, don't you like it?"
"I love it! Why haven't I thought about that before?!"
"I'm glad you liked my nickname on you, but come on I'm starving." I laughed.

We got to our rooms and quickly got dressed, I just took a pair of jeans and a plain white shirt, I had my hair in a lacy bun and I didn't do my makeup. What's the point? We're just going out  for a little while. I grabbed my red converse and then I waited for Double B. Ha I kinda like that name now, maybe I will call him that more.

***
"(Y/N)!" BamBam yelled. I looked back at him and he ran across the room to me. "Let's eat chicken." He said and held out a big chicken.
"Sure, we can have some rice and vegetables till it too." I said.
"That sounds good." We continue to walk inside the grocery store till some girls stopped us.