|Eighteen|

The Avengers Tower

"Okay, so what's the plan?" Tony asks while scrolling through stuff on his tablet. 

Everyone is sprawled out on the couches in the living room thinking up their next plan to capture Spider-Man. 

"To be honest I'm not sure Tony.  Talking doesn't seem to work but we did get a little bit out of him last time."  Tony nods his head and takes a drink of his coffee.  "Well Cap, the only option we have is to try to capture him and actually get something out of him."  Bruce chimes in this time, "You guys already tried that?"  Tony looks at him dead in the eyes, "Ya and we got our asses kicked, this time we are going to give it our all without killing the guy."

They all nod and start to discuss their game plan.

~TIKE SKIP TO A RANDOM ROOF~

"Wade for the last time, you can't just grab people butt's without asking!"

Peter complains while crossing his arms over his chest.

"But baby boy! How can I not grab someone's ass whenever it's a bubble butt like yours!"

Peter's face goes red as Wade once again grabs his butt. "What the hell?" He says under his breath and smacks wade behind the head. "Kinky!" Wade shouts and burst into laughter. Peter wheezes and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry baby boy you know I can't hold my tongue even if I tried! You should have seen that one coming!" Wade exclaims to Peter hoping he isn't mad at him. "Oh come one baby boy you know you can't stay mad at me!"

Peter sighs knowing it's true. "Your just lucky I don't web you to a wall again."

"Oh please don't. It's so boring being stuck to a wall for three hours listening to the voices ramble on."

Peter giggles, actually giggles, and Wade can't help but dramatically swoon at the adorable sweet sound. Peter rolls his eyes under his mask. "So what's on the agenda tonight baby boy? I don't want you doing too much since you got shot your first night back."

"Hey don't remind me! And I'm already healed so I will be fine. We are just going to do our regular patrolling and make sure that Vulture guy doesn't show up again to be mr baddy." Wade laughs a little and swings his large arms over Peters small shoulders.

~Meanwhile~

"Mr.Stark, Spider-Man has been spotted"

"Thanks Friday, send the coordinates."

Tony gathers the rest of the avengers and they make their way to Spider-Man very quietly.  "There he is," whispers Tony, "remember the plan."  He and a few of the others look up to watch for an opening only to see the boy talking to none other than the merc with a mouth.  "Why the hell is he with Deadpool of all people?"

"Wade for the last time, you can't just grab just someone's butt without asking!"

They bicker for a while before Deadpool grabs spiders ass for the second time.  They bicker some more and Deadpool dramatically swoons over the spider acting like a teen in love. 

"Are they up to no good maybe?"  Cap speaks up as they observe the scene before then.  "I don't think so?"

"So what's on the agenda tonight baby boy? I don't want you doing too much since you got shot your first night back." Deadpool says.

"Hey don't remind me! And I'm already healed so I will be fine. We are just going to do our regular patrolling and make sure that Vulture guy doesn't show up again to be mr baddy," Spider-Man replies as Wade swings his arm over the smaller boy's shoulders.

Hi hello there.  I found this in my drafts and decided to post it.  I honestly don't know where to take this anymore, and in all honesty i'm not really sure if I like this story.  IDK why but at some point I screwed up my own plot?  BIG OOF.  I might drop this idk though, I might finish it up in a few more chapter.  I would like to start a new book because I have some prompts I thought of in my drafts so lemme know what you think :/