lThirteenl

-Peters POV-

My heart beat quickens. Take my suit and binder off? He will surely see my not so flat chest if I did so. He must have knew I wasn't going for it because he soon spoke up, "I won't judge you, for whatever your trying to hide- shut the hell up white!" He shakes his head a little and apologizes once again. "P-promise?" I ask, my voice wavering just a bit. "Pinky," He replies as he gives directions o his bathroom and he goes into what I presume to be the the kitchen.

I enter the bathroom, which is fairly clean, and press the spider icon in the middle of the chest area on my suit, the suit becomes baggy and I slip it off. I remain in my packed boxers, my chest binder, and my mask. I slip the sweats over my slim bit muscular legs, tiring then tightly since they are a few sizes too big. I reluctantly take off my binder and take a few breaths, my lungs grateful for the added pressure now gone. I slip on the oversized black t-shirt and leave the bathroom, after I grab my binder and hide it in my suit that is now folded in my arms.

As soon as I enter the living room I am welcomed by Deadpool sitting their with a first aid kit next to him and opened.  He motions me over and I sit next to him.  He begins applying salve on my cuts and places bandaids over them right after.  He looks around for any more serious injuries, after finding none, he put the Ned kit away. 

"So, Spider-Man, you like pancakes?"

HEY HI HELLO!  Wrote this on the bus so it is short but I'm trying to make this a decent size work!  Should I try to do weekly updates?  How are you enjoying it so far?  Any suggestions or requests?