IThreeI

Tony's POV

"Sir 'Eyepatch' is calling." I sigh and rolls my eyes when Jarvis interrupts me and Steve's conversation.  "Ignore it."  Steve give me a look and I only smile at him. "So Steve back to what I was saying-"

Steve's phone goes off and he looks at it and slowly looks at me giving me a apologetic smile. "Steve don't you dare answer that-"

"Hello?" I sigh and pout. "Yes he is with me, right now? Well we are- yes sir, okay, yes I understand and sorry for Tony, we will be there soon..." We have a meeting.

"Why the fuck does he always call us for meeting when we are out together!" "Language Tony"

-Time skip to in the car cause it's 5 am-

"Why did you answer the phone?"  Steve stays silent as he rolls his eyes.  "Stop the car!"  I hit my foot on the brake and and look at Steve with a confused and slightly shocked face.  "What the hell Steve"
"Language!  There is someone getting mugged over there!"  He gets out of the car me following him. 

When we get there the scene shocks me a little.  There is a male high school student with his pants down surrounded by three men, not the best situation to be in. 

"What the hell is goin one here?" Just as I speak the boy quickly kicks the man in front of him into the wall across from them and swiftly hits the gun out of another hand and kicks him as well. 

He turns around and pulls the last mans hand behind his back and hits him against the wall.  He breath heavily as he try's to calm his breathing.  His adrenaline probably kicked in.

He slowly turns around and just stares at us with wide eyes. We get that reaction a lot. "You should shut your mouth kid before you catch some flys... and uh *awkward cough* pull up your pants." His face goes even redder when He looks down to see that his pants were down, and had a problem. He blushes even more and quickly pulls up his pants. Whelp, awkward silence moment is broken my Steve. "Are you alright? We were driving by and noticed what was happening and came to help, though it seems like you handled it..." He looks around referring to the three men on the ground. "U-uh ya... Th-thanks for coming to help." He rubs his arm while looking off to the side beat red. Can this get any more embarrassing for the kid? I chuckle when I see his shirt, "Nice shirt kid, now common Steve we will be late for our meeting with eye patch if we don't hurry up." We say 'goodbye' and soon leave.

-Time skip to meeting with eyepatch-

"Nice of you two to finally join us."  I sigh in annoyance.  "Something came up in the middle of driving over here..."  I sit down next to Steve and silently pout.

"Let's get straight to the point, I want you to recruit Spider-Man." The room goes silent I tell Clint speaks up, "You want that vigilante I join the avengers?"

"He stands as a possible threat. He could turn at many moment and with his abilities we don't know what could happen."

"And what do you know about him? What are his abilities, and who is he?"

"We don't know a lot about his abilities other than he can climb up walls, has super strength, and has webs."

"So like a spider?"

"Duh! Why would he be called Spider-Man!"

"Who is this kid?"

"We don't know..."

The room goes silent as we all process the information. "How hard could it be to catch a low class vigilante?" Clint asks. Eye patch sighs and brings up a video.

It shows Spider-Man stopping a car going at least 75 miles per hour with his hands before it crashes into a passing train. "He has stopped many criminals including the green goblin, this isn't just a low class vigilante."

I then speak up, "I get why you see this kid as a possible threat and all but why would he turn evil and ruin all that he has worked for? Crime rates in Queens and the surrounding areas have gone down 20% and people love him."

"Yes I know, but there is still a chance so recruited him, force him if you have to, this way we can keep an eye on him. I'm not asking you to do this, I'm ordering you." After that he leaves saying something about another meeting.

"How hard can this be?"

Unedited

Should this have Spideypool in it? Idk if I'm gonna put some in or not, what are tI'm ur thoughts?