IFiveI

Peters POV

Being grounded sucks!  Aunt May grounded me for being careless and coming home late two nights in a row.  So I have to be home right away after school.  Not to mention I have another black eye from Flash.  I had to tell May that I fell down the stairs again because my shoes were untied.  Then I got scolded for an hour.  Some criminals escaped because of these weapons hey had, a store even got destroyed!  I'm getting ahead of my self aren't I?  Long story short I've had a terrible week. 

I'm lacking sleep, school work is pilling up, I'm so glad it's the weekend.  I can do all my work, sleep, think about where those damned criminals got those weapons, patrol, and think about what the avengers told me.  I mean, I would freaking love to join the avengers.  But then I have school, my home life, aunt May not knowing about the whole Spider-Man stuff, so pretty much my age and all the crap.  What would think if they found out a high school kid in freakin Spider-Man!?  May would flip out and ground me for the rest of my life!

I'm thinking too much again, I'm getting a head ace. 

I'm tired of doing homework....  I should work on super secret project.  What is my super secret project you may ask.  Well I'm working on an AI for my suit.  I'm almost done with it.  Just a few more adjustments and setting and it should be good to go!

-a few hours later- 

I put on my mask.  "Hello sir."  "Woah!  It works!! Hey suit lady, you can call me Peter."  "Okay, Peter."  "Well now I feel bad about calling you suit lady.... how about... Karen?"  "You can me Karen."  "Okay Karen it is."

I take my mask off and put it in a drawer on my desk.  Okay well, I only have a short essay to write so I will do that tomorrow and I have to go out patrolling in an hour.  "Aunt May I'm going to bed early tonight!"  After a few seconds I get a reply, "Okay!  Make sure you take off your binder!" 

I put on my suit and grab a sweater because it's getting cold already.  They're already talking about getting snow.  I open my window and climb out slowly making sure not to make loud noises.  I shut it and swing of into the night. 

"-sigh-  You criminals never learn do you?  Can't all just play nice?"  I web a man to a wall as I ramble on about how annoying this is.  There have been 7 didn't crimes tonight I had to deal with.  You would think they'd learn by now I would be here to stop them.  I roll my eyes as he screams for help.  I web his mouth and leave. 

Authors note:
What should I name her?  Knight had four kittens a while ago and I named all but this one.  Her brother is named Levi, and her other two brothers, that are my brothers, are named Rick and Morty. And mind meh I'm sick and look like I got hit by a bus 😐

 And mind meh I'm sick and look like I got hit by a bus 😐

I lay on top of a building with my sweater on listening to music

I lay on top of a building with my sweater on listening to music.  I start to drift off while listening to my music that Aunt May calls garbage.
-one hour later-

"Is he sleeping?"
"Uh probably?"
"Why else would he be listening to music?"
"Ya he wouldn't be dead and still have headphones on!"
"Guys come on be serious!"
"The man of spiders seems to be breathing"

I hear a bunch of people talking and open my eyes.  I see the avengers surrounding me chatting about if I'm dead or just sleeping.  I cough awkwardly and they move.  I sit up and look around to see them all here.  I yawn a stretch.  What's going on?  What time is it?  Where the hell am I?  I take my phone out my pocket and turn of my music.  It's already four in the morning?  I have to get up for school in two hours... 

Sorry for the hella short chapter... I'm feeling like sh!t and I just wanna curl up and sleep for ever.  I might make another update way longer than this soooo.  I want this to be a long story so it may go a bit slow in the beginning.  I was thinking about Peter going to a pride festival and swinging through the hair in his Spider-Man suit on and a trans flag like a cape 🙃  your thoughts??

UNEDITED