IFourI

Peter's POV

"Listen can we like, maybe wrap this up? Spiders don't like the cold, especially when they're only in spandex."

Aunt May is going to kill me! "Listen kid this will go by faster if you just agree and join us!" I sigh in frustration, I don't have time for this! "Listen I'm gonna be late for dinner so I'm gonna go! See ya!" I shoot a web to a building behind me and begin to swing to it.

In mid air my spidey senses go off and I see an arrow slice trough my web. I fall and before I can hit the ground I shoot another web landing on another building. "What the hell?! I'm swinging here!" "Language!" I look behind me to see captain america standing there with his hands on his hips. He acts like such a mom...

"I heard that." I try not to laugh. "Crap I said that out loud."

He throws his shield at me and I quickly dodge it. My spidey senses go off again and I hold out a hand and catch an arrow. My eyes widen. They're actually going to force me to join the flippin' avengers?! I quickly begin running to the edge of the building but I see a flash of red and gold enter my view and quickly stop. "Listen kid we're not letting you go intell you join us." I roll my eyes again and sigh becoming once again serious.

"I would rather be the vigilante I am, helping with the crimes you guys don't bother with, you don't pay attention to the small crimes that happen and the bad things happen. People get hurt, mugged, or even killed..." Flash backs of my uncles death repeat in my mind.

The sound of the gun shooting and him falling to ground. I quickly run to him as the masked man takes his car and escapes. "Uncle!" Tears flow down my face as I hold his head in my legs. "Please! Please stay with me! You... you can't leave me and Aunt May.... " More tears run down my cheeks as he slowly takes his last breath. "Uncle Ben!"

I take a deep breath as the memories slowly leave my mind. I feel another panic attack coming on signaling my time to leave. "S-sorry to be rude but I really gotta go, I'll think about it.." I quickly swing away before they can try and catch me again. I swing to the nearest alley way and change, sprinting to my house before I get in more trouble with Aunt May.

Tony's POV

Actually, this can be very hard...

When I see spider man running to the edge of the roof I quickly fly in front of him causing him to stop.  "Listen kid we're not letting you go intel you join us."  

He sighs and reply's, "I would rather be the vigilante I am, helping with the crimes you guys don't bother with, you don't pay attention to the small crimes that happen and the bad things happen. People get hurt, mugged, or even killed..."  He is silent for a while and I hear JARVIS speak up in my suit.  "Sir his heart beat seems to rising at a fast rate.  It seems like he is going to have a panic attack.

"S-sorry to be rude but I really gotta go, I'll think about it.."  He swings off quickly and is already gone when we try and follow him.  

 might be harder than I thought...

Unedited

Sorry for the short chapter!  Hope your enjoying it so far!  Should there be spideypool?  Yes or no?  Should the talking suit lady (Karen) be in this?