I'M NOT OK (SPOILERS!)

WARNING THIS HAS MAJOR SPOILERS SO IF YOU READ THIS WITHOUT WATCHING END GSNE FIRST AND SPOIL THE MAJOR SHIT FOR YOI YOU CANT COME AT MEH CAUSE I WARNED YOU!

____________________________

FIRST OF ALL:  this was an amazing movie, I loved watching it with my brothers and friend!  I'm happy with it, sorta, but I am NOT ok!

OKAY SO LILE CLINT WHYYYYY!  WHY YOU KILL EM!?  I KNOW WHY BUT LIKE WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY?!??!?!
(Can I just say he was hella hot with that hair cut? And that get up? No homo XD)

SO SECONDLY! Our queen! What she did was so facking brave, but I know I'm not the only that was so emotional during this part (as in I cried my eyes out like a big baby). Like bish whyyyyy T-T

And omg! When cap was fighting himself! "I can do this all day." And was all like "I know." I was DED. but I was literally wheezing when he looked as his ass and was all like, "that is America's ass." XD

OKAY, so like at the end when he went back in time and stated there with his girly, I was like bruuuh, so Sam is the new Captain America I guess, but like, I'm happy for Cap cause like, he missed his girly for so long, and finally got that fucking dance! But Cap! YOU WERE LATE BOI!

oh and Cap, another thing, LANGUAGE! anyone else mentally scream language when Cap said those no no words?

Okay, so Bruce trying to destroy stuff XD I think everyone was trying not to smile at that one.

When Peter came through the yellow sparky shot I was was fan boying so hard XD I had my Spider-Man socks on during the movie and I was all like, "I swear to fucking god if my Peter isn't returned ima gonna-" and I wil stop that phrase there :b and when Peter started talking to Tony when he got back, omg my heart was quaking, then Tony was all like stfu and hugged him. Ahhhhh my heart!!!

Speaking of tony..... so ya, I'm sure we were all really upset and crying our eyes out, well, him and Peter are even now. So I have mixed feeling about that, but you have no idea how happy I was when the caprison drinking wrinkled up purple ass mother trucker was turning into ash. I was all like "EaT iT"

What were your thoughts????
Thank with me in the comments lol

So like, you know how at the end you hear the clanging of metal? Instead of a little thing of what was to come? I think that was Tony from The first Iron Man worming on his first shit while being held captive. So like, tony might be dead in that timeline, but alive in the infinite time loop! So you know how he solved all that shit? It was the infinity loop that was on the screen, and now that they have access to time traveling, just think about all the possible opportunities! Maybe tony and nat aren't gone forever?!

Just something to think about!

So yknow how "I don't feel so good.." was the trigger word in infinity war? "Love you 3000" is going to be end game's I think everyone cried during that T-T

And Spider-Man far from home! So if it was like five years later, wouldn't Ned and whoever else survived the whole snappy thing be in college by now??? Just something to think about and be exited for in the upcoming Spider-Man Far From Home!!

There so a lot more I want to rant about but I wanna hear some of the things you guys lived and also hated or cried like babies about or died wheezing

Edit:
I FORGOT TO ADD ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!

Steve is WORTHY! like I was quaking, and I think everyone knew he was to be worthy XD