ISixI

Peter's POV

"Hey spider boy ready to join the avengers?" I roll my eyes. "It's spider man...."

"Whatever same thing, we don't have all night."
"Peter you have school tomorrow, you should going home now."

My AI Karen speaks up from my phone in the jacket pocket since I temporarily disabled her from my suit after she scared the living crap out of me. Everyone looks at my phone with wide eyes. I also just realized she said me name causing my eyes to go wide also. AND HOW THE HELL IS SHE ON MY PHONE?!

"Karen what the frick! How did you get on my phone and you just called me by my name in front of the avengers!!!"

"I'm sorry, Peter. But you told me to call you that and I'm just following your orders. Did you forget you also programmed me into your phone for when you don't have your suit?"

I put my face into the palm and sigh. "I'm such an idiot.."

"Is that an AI?" Iron Man asks me as I think of an excuse to get out of this situation. "Ya, why do you wanna know?" He just stares at me in silence, "Did you make it?" I'm really not in the mood for this. "Yes, now as Karen said I have school tomorrow."

"Karen? Wait I mean school?! How old are you?" I roll my eyes. "That's none of your concern." Then laughter erupts from the back of the group. "S-So you mean, a probably high school kid made an AI, this is priceless tin can!" Clint manages to say between his fit of laughter. "Shut up Katnise!" I let out a small chuckle and stand up. "Anyway I'm gonna go!" I try to swing of but Captain America stops me. "Not so fast spider man." He calmly says to me. "Your not leaving intell you join us."

"I said I would think about it didn't I?" "Yes but that was a week ago." I sigh and sit down crossing my legs. I cross my arms and act like a pouting child. "This is a serious decision and it involves a lot of thinking. So, how bout this," I start talking in a New York ascent, "meet me here on Wednesday while I'm pratrolling, so like, nine? Then I will have an answer okay?" After saying this I swing away back to the apartment I'm living in with Aunt May.

What can go wrong in the next 3 days?

Wrote this at school so it will probably suck but oh well. Sorry it short... >.<