lEightl

Peter's POV

I start to panic as cold water surrounds my body, soaking me and my suit. My body goes into shock from the sudden drop into the freezing cold water. Due to my enhieghted senses it is even more cold. I struggle to get to the surface as I start to feel my lungs fill with water. I begin to panic and start flailing my limbs around like an idiot trying to get air.

Soon though, I feel my self slipping, like I'm falling into a pit of untold darkness.

I'm abruptly taken from the darkness as I'm pulled from the icy waters. I gasp and cough up a bunch of water afterwards.  A wave of relief washes over me as I get a few gasps of air.

"Holt shit!  You totally could have been like, unalived just now!  Your sooo lucky I was just walking to my favorite chimichanga stand!  I saw something falling from the sky and wanted to check it out!"  I look up to see my rescuer.  The masked man was in a red and black suit.  "Th-thanks.." I put out my hand and smile even though he probably couldn't see it, "Spider-Man, nice to meet you-"

"Deadpool, nice ta meet you spider boy!  But as I was saying, I'm on my way to go get some chimichangas!"

The masked man known as Deadpool runs off in a random direction as I sit there completely soaked.  And fucking hell I have to get this famed binder off, I can barely breath. 

I swing my way to me and May's apartment and quietly sneak my way into my room.  I drop from the ceiling and hear a VERY loud gasp and the sound of LEGO breaking.  I slowly turn around to see Ned. 

As you can guess, here I am!  Yup!  So that was a sorta long story but at least you know, right? 

So I sent Ned home and I guess he is my guy in the chair?  Searched up this Deadpool character, terns out he is some Mercenary with crazy awesome healing abilities.  So basically he can't die, which is pretty cool.  The night was not very different than it usually is really.

-TIME SKIP-

"What's up Penis Parker?"

"The sky, duh."

"Puny Parker is bout to get her ass beat!" My chest clenches a bit when he calls me a her and I stay silent. Flash is such a dick...  "I don't have time for this Flash, please let me go!"  I struggle underneath his grasp.  I could easily get out of this situation with me being super strong but I would rather not.  I could kill someone by punching them, plus I'm not going to give up my identity over something as lowly as Flash.

After my end of the day beating I went to a nearby alley way to change into my spider man suit.  Afterwards I did my patrolling like I usually do and go home.  But before I could get home I was stopped my a red and black mercenary.  "Heya Spider boy!"

"It's Spider-Man."  He gives a dramatic sigh.  "Oh whatever!  Same thing!  I really need your help!!  The police are coming this way because I was busy unaliving this douche bag when they sorta saw me!  I don't feel like getting shot a dozen time again today!  Pretty please with a bunch of pancakes on top!?"  I sigh and tell him to hop on my back while I swing him to a nearby building.

"Peter you are going to be late for dinner."
Got damn it!  "Sorry Deadpool but I gotta run!  Can't be late for dinner, again."  I swing off as he shouts, "Call me Wade!"

Short chapter but this is what I had in my drafts when I went on wattpad today.  Been a while since an update so here you go!  Idk if I even have any readers on this so comment of your still reading and leave me your thoughts!  Next chapter will be a little heart breaking!!  I think... Whelp I has no school since former president Bush died soooo....  STAYING UO ALL NIGHT READING GAY FANFICS AND YAOI MANGA!