Halloween Special (Part 1)

Happy halloween! There will be two parts to this!! This is kind of a preview/teaser because I forgot about Halloween and decided to make a special for it!! This will contain the avengers and Spideypool! I do not own any of the characters (I don't have enough money yet).

-3rd person POV-

It had been the day of pranks and candy. The day when everyone dresses up in costumes and have a great time going from door to door getting candy from strangers. Yep, it was Halloween! And the Avengers were exited. Some more than others, like Clint and Peter. They were the ultimate pranksters and usually teamed up to prank their fellow teammates.

This year, they were just doing small pranks compared to what they were used to. They snuck temporary pink hair dye into Nat's shampoo, hid Thor's pop-tarts, wrapped all 28 of Tony's cars in foil, put sticky notes all over everything in Bruce's lab, and egged the tower for fun trying to see who could get closer to target they spray painted on to the building.

By noon they were laughing their asses off. Clint was traveling through vents trying to escape all of his angry companions while Peter was clinging to the ceiling for dear life, afraid of Nat and her bright pink hair.

After a lot of scolding and cleaning the tower, they were all settled in the living room. They were talking, deciding what to do tonight. They decided they were going to dress up and go to a kids' event. "So what are you guys all going dressed as?" Peter asks typing away on his phone planning to meet up with Ned there.

Steve was going dressed as vampire. Tony as a wear wolf. Nat as a witch. Bruce as a mad scientist. Thor was dressing as a pop tart. Clint as a zombie.

"So Peter, what are you going to be?" Peter stopped what he was doing and looked up. "I-um I don't yet...". Clint stood up from his seat on the couch. "How could you not know what you are going to be yet?! The thingy is in like three hours!" Peter sighs and pinching his nose. "Someone said they were picking my costume and left before I could protest..." Clint rolls his eyes. "And just who said this?!"

At that moment their was a very load crash causing everyone to look behind them. At that moment Deadpool had come crashing through the window. "Baby boy!!!! Daddy's here with your costume!! Just like I promised!" Peters sighs, "Him..."