IPrologueI

(14 year old Peter)

I run into the house and throw my bag somewhere and take my shoes off at the door. I run up to my bedroom and shut the door, locking it. Aunt May won't be home today til later since she has to work a double shift so I got the whole house to my self.  I dig under my bed and grab some boy clothes I keep hidden and put them on.

I stare at myself in the mirror on my wall.  Frowning I look at my chest area.  I dig around my room and find an ace bandage (DON'T DO THIS!  PLEASE BIND SAFELY) and bind up my chest tightly so it's flat and put my shirt back on.  It is kind of hard to breath but I still smile at the flat out come.  I grab a beanie and pin up my long hair behind me and put the beanie over it so it appears that I have short hair.  I use some mascara that I had laying in one of my drawers to darken my eyebrows.  I go into the bathroom to look at my self in the full body mirror.  I smile to myself at my appearance. 

My smile soon falters though as soon as I hear the front door open.  "Sweetheart I'm home early!"  I mentally curse as I run back my room and shut the door.  "Are you alright up there?"  I hurry to change out of what I'm wearing.  Being the clumsy person I am, I slip on a freakin' sock...  "What was that noise?  Are you okay?!"  I hear her walking up the stair up to my room.  "I-I'm fine Aunt May!"  The door soon opens and I freeze.  I slowly turn my head towards Aunt May.  

Tears fill my eyes, its now or never...  "A-Aunt May, I'm a boy..."  She walks towards me and embraces me in a loving hug.  After about 5 minutes she finally pulls away and looks me in the eyes.  

"We will figure this out okay?  Now, lets make some dinner, Nephew..."

UNEDITED