Halloween Special (Part2)

At that moment their was a very load crash causing everyone to look behind them.  At that moment Deadpool had come crashing through the window.  "Baby boy!!!!  Daddy's here with your costume!!  Just like I promised!"  Peters sighs, "Him..."

(Warning Spideypool ahead!)

"Deadpool!?  What the fuck are you doing my tower!"  Right after Steve corrected him, "Language Tony!"

"Sir, Deadpool as entered the building."  Tony rolls his eyes.  "No shit, Sherlock."  "TONY!" 

"Baby boy, your costume!!"  Deadpool, or Wade, gave Peter a red gift bad with cute little Deadpools riding unicorns and shooting guns printed on it.  "Hope you like it honey!" 

Peter braced him self as he began opening it.  He ended up pulling out a maid out fit with a pair of cat ears and tail.  "Um Wade....  What the hell is this..."

"Shut up fuck face!  No one asked you- Now your on it too!?"  Wade says to himself getting into a mini argument, "Oh sorry babe, that's clearly your costume."  Peter gives of a annoyed sigh.

"Wade I can't wear this..."Wade let out a loud sigh. "Of course you can baby, you just don't want to..." Wade sexily walks over to Peter and pins him against the wall. Leaning close to Peter and grabbing his waist on either side he whispers seductively, "Baby boy, your going to wear it, either now or tonight while I'm pinning you to the bed and your screaming my name..."

Peter's face turns red as he tries pushing Wade away. "W-Wade not here!" The older man lets go of the teenager and smirks under his mask. Oh how he loves messing with the young boy.

Steve coughed awkwardly as he heard everything due to his super hearing.

"DAMNIT WADE! I'm just wearing my Spiderman suit.... At least then I can be around you guys...."

In the end, Peter ended up going to the event in his Spiderman suit while wearing the cat ears and tail his lover got him. And lets just say, the two had a very active night....