ISevenI

Peter's POV

"Okay so wait!  Your spiderman!?  Like the spiderman!!"  Ned says trying to pick up all the legos off my floor he just dropped.  "Pffft no!"  He looks at me and furrows his eyebrows, "Your still a terrible lair...  CAN I BE YOUR GUY IN THE CHAIR??!"  I cross my arms, "I'm not a terrible-  wait what?" 

"Your guy in the chair!  Y'know, the guy that tells you where to go and all that cool stuff!"  I sigh and shake my head. 

Okay so I'm getting ahead of myself again aren't I?  I haven't even introduced Ned yet!  He is my very best friend and sadly my only friend.  Sad right?  But anyway~  So my current situation!  It's Monday currently and I have intel Wednesday to have an answer for the avengers. 

So let's start from the begging of the day.....

I sluggishly get up and turn off my stupid alarm from across the room.  I rub my eyes and yawn.  I make my way to the bathroom and do my morning routine.  I remove all of my clothes and discard them on my bathroom floor somewhere.  I walk into the shower and turn on the water quickly adjusting the heat.  The cold water hits my and startles me a little do to my sensitivity. 

I quickly wash myself, hating showers because they cause me a lot of dysphoria for my body.  I get out and dry my self before putting on my chest binder, a shirt with a science pun on it, and a pair of plain jeans.  I grab a sweater along with my backpack and hurry to school not wanting to be late. 

My day was pretty boring intel Karen alerted me that I needed to get groceries after school while I was in the bathroom scaring the crap out of me again.  "Karen please don't notify me of anything unless it is really really important during school please.  At least wait intell I'm out of the school to tell me to get notifications." "Yes of coarse Peter, it won't happen again."

The school day went by like usual.  Nothing important happened really.  Ned said he was coming over later to work on a new lego set he bought with me. I was gonna go on patrol.

Well it kinda got interesting when I went on patrol. There was this huge laser thingy that shit into the air and I went to see what it was. And guess what! It was the same kind of tech that those bank robbers had that night!

I sneakily sneaked over to the scene and hid behind the bridge listening to the conversation. But then, due to my terrible luck, my phone decided to go off. Guess who called? Ned!

Long story short there was a high speed chase of the van driving off and me running after it. A lot of road burn, screaming children, and destroyed fences later, I finally caught up to it. And now your probably think, oh snap! A fighting scene! But now, get your little hearts crushed because that's not what happened...

I totally thought there would be too!  If only that thing didn't snatch me up and fly me into the hot damn sky.  Thing?  Ya it was pretty creepy...  like a vulture or something...

It ended up dropping me into the water, which was freezing cold!!

AND THATS ALL BECAUSE WATTPAD DECIDED TO FUCK UP AND DELETE THE REST.  I'm too tired to rewrite it so I'll just put it in the next update....