IElevenI

-Peter's POV-

To say the least me and Ned actually are having a good time. No one is bothering us, thank the lord, and we are being nerds at our table, dancing occasionally when a good song plays. I'm happy he got me to come. Sure, it's cringy as hell when we dance but it's so much fun to just hang out and act like a normal teenage boy for once. Though it didn't last too long because Ned and I had to sneak out and into the computer lab to get him set up. I don't think I've seen Ned this excited before, besides the time he got that limited edition lego star wars set for christmas.

I take my suit off and throw it into my backpack and leave, landing on a building near the warehouse I'm suppose to be. I don't decide to web it to the wall, I mean who the hell is going to be on top of this building? I take down birdy, call the police, watch from up here, and go back to Ned's for the night. The perfect plan, right?

I sneak into the building as quietly as possible and hide on a higher beam and wait. A few seconds later I hear Ned through my earpiece, "Alright Peter, a car just arrived, good luck!" I sigh and get ready for whatever hell is about to happen to me.

Vulture walks in and over to a table against the wall. He begins throwing weapons into his bag while talking to someone on the phone. I jump down and web his foot to the ground. "Ah spider-man, pleasure to see you again, I really thought you would be at the bottom of the ocean by now..." He snickers and pushes a button. My spider sense kicks in as usual and I jump avoiding a pair of wings flying at me, them crashing into a few pillars around me. "You missed."

He chuckles as they connect to his back and he puts his bag over his shoulder, "That was the plan." He then disappears and the realization dons on me. Before I can get out of there, my spider sense goes off once again and the building collapses, burring me in it's ruble.

I gasp for air as I feel the heavy deebree crushing me. I claw at the material around me while I try to breath whatever air is getting into my lungs. "F-fuck! Someone! P-Please help! Help!" I break down into sobs, feeling completely helpless. I can't do it, I'm going to die here, alone. Got damn it! I'm suppose to be a supper hero! Not just the wimpy punny trans kid at school!

I gasp for more air, I feel like my lungs are collapsing. I sob more as I try to move. What did I do to deserve this? Why couldn't I just be watching star wars with Ned and eating junk food?

I'm freaking spider-man for crying out loud! I'm not just some wimp kid.