|Seventeen|

"Language!"

=•= =•= =•= =•= =•=

I roll my eyes and look at my imaginary watch.  "Oh look at the time!  I gotta run!  Appreciate not letting me die on rooftop and all, but I really have to go!"  I say as I stand up and look around for my suit.  "Where is my suit?!"  I say with a bit of worry.  I look at them as Steve, the Captain America, hands me my suit.  If I wasn't the totally cool Spider-Man right now I would be fan boying so hard.  I throw off the sweats quickly and slide into my suit and press the spider on the center of my chest and it clings to my body.  I look up and see everyone staring at me.  I'm so happy they can't see my face, I probably look like a tomato. 

"Um! You saw nothing!"  I say while holding a finger up at them and jump out the window.  "Holy shit!"  I yell loudly, not realizing i was that high up.

"Language!"

|TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME ALMOST DROPPING MY CRASONT|

"Peter did the Avengers actually save you from dying on a roof!" Ned asks me as we walk down the halls to our last class of the day. I told him about it while we were leaving lunch and he hasn't stop asking questions. I nod my head and he continues, "Was Black Widow there?! Oh my god was Mr.Banner there?!"

"Yes she was there, they all were as they tried to interrogate me! And believe it or not, I think the Bruce Banner patched me up! Oh and Steve yelled 'Language!' At me twice!" Ned flipped out, god what would I do without him?  "And I'm not sure if saving me from dying on rooftop is something to be excited about Ned..."  We both burst into laughter.

Sorry for the rare updates! This little thing was in my drafts so I divided to publish it.

I'll be working on new chapters any chance I get!  I just started school, I'm officially in high school now, so my updated will be even more rare :/