|Sixteen|

"So can we ask you a few questions?"

|=| |=| |=| |=| |=|

Peters POV

I sigh and shift in my spot, wincing a bit at the pain.  "Well I do owe you something for patching up,  but I get to skip any I don't wanna answer."  They nod in agreement.  Let the questioning begin.

"So how to you stick to walls?" 

"That's a little hard to explain... well uh I can stick to any surface, in and out of suit?  Gosh I would just show you..."   I stand up, my would already nearly healed, and walk up the wall.  I dangle there for a moment on the ceiling then slowly web myself like a spider.  I drop onto the bed. 

"How long have your abilities?" 

"For a little over two years now I think." 

"Who are you?"

"Skip!" I say like I'm swiping though a dating app.

"How old are you?"

"Skip!"

"How do you dive my bullets?"

"I don't wanna give away all my powers so soon!"  They all roll their eyes.

"How bout your webs?"

"Good question!" I clap, "I do have some natural webs," I look down at my wrist and take my web shooter oof.  I shoot a string of webbing from my wrist, the feeling still new to me since I never use the ability, "and I got the ones I made!"  I shoot I string from my web shooter that is now placed on my wrist again.

"Why use web shooters when your body makes its own?"

"Well you see, the supply my body makes depends on my health, like if I'm injured, if I'm stressed, my emotions and stuff.  In his line of work you tend to be stressed and you injured quite a bit...."

"So what is up with the scar?"  Clint points to my chest and I get really self conscious.  "Some big biff guy though it would be a good idea to slice my chest."  Then I stop.  Someone had to undress me and redress me!  Oh god oh god oh god!  "Peter your heart has seemed to pick up, would you like me to call Wade?"  I reply with a quick no.  The monitors pick it up and they give me worried looks.  "Oh sorry didn't mean to bring some bad memories!"  I wave my hand, "No no!  It's alright!  Happened a while ago!" 

"Peter it is currently 6:30 am, Aunt May will be waking soon, would you like me to text her now?"  I groan, "Shit!  Already?!  Uhm ya please text her and Ne- guy in chair." 

I look up and see Captain America sigh, "Language!"