New Years Special-Never Have I Ever

Sorry this is late I've had a lot of shit to deal with my family and Christmas coming up! I have no inspiration but ima gonna try and post something before school starts again!  I was going to make this a Christmas special but I'll do that on my smut book ;)

-Peters (Spiderman) POV-

"What the hell is going on here?"

"Language!"

"Can someone answer my question?" I say looking at the scene before me. "Clint stole one of Thor's pop starts... it all went downhill from there."  I stiff and shake my head.  I remove my mask and make my way to my room to change.  Patrol was tiring as always, especially since it New Year's Eve.

I walk back out it the living room to see everyone sitting around like usual.  "Where's Clint?"  Tony sighs, "In the vents hiding from Thor."

In que Clint jumps out from the vents holding two bottles of alcheehol (I'm wheezing I typed alcohol and auto correct put alcheehol).  "Happy New Years fuckers!"  Yet again you can here Steve scolding the other male for using 'no no words' as he calls it. 

I sigh and go to my room to change into a pair of oversized sweatpants that Wade left here recently and one of my many science ohm t-shirts (I would tell a joke about sodium but Na)

I enter the living room to see everyone (Steve, Tony, Nat, Bruce, Clint, Bucky) sitting in a circle with shit glasses and alcheehol (fuck I'm done with autho correct right now) in the center.  There is a spot next to Tony where I sit down and prepare my self for the worst.  (Peter is 22 in this cause I'm against underage drinking :b)

Everyone pours themselves a glass and sets them in front of them.  Tony goes first. "Never have I ever got u to a fight with another avenger."  Everyone takes a drink.  Now Steve... "Never have I ever dated someone."  Everyone but Bucky takes a drink.  (Do you ship Stucky?)

The questions finally take a turn for the worse when it Tony's turn again.  Aiming one at Steve trying to get him drunk he says, "Neve have I ever had sex with a guy!"  He laughs when Steve glares at him but then he realizes he also has to take a drink.  Unexpectedly Peter takes a drink.  Everyone looks at him. 

"Never have I ever had a boyfriend!" Peter drinks again surprising everyone. 

Tony being the overy protective dad he is begins to speak up to questions the younger boy when there is a loud crash.  "Hoppy New Years babe!"  Everyone turns around to see a merc with a mouth.  "The the hell are calling babe?!"  Tony says overly annoyed and drunk. 

Wade looks overly dramatized hurt as he hold his hand to heart and the other over his masked mouth.  "Why of course my baby boy!"  Wade skips over to Peter and lifts him up.  "Baby boy I got you something!~"

Peter rolls his eyes and smiles when Wade gives him a bag.  He opens it in front of the avengers which proved to be a mistake.  The pulled out a pair of bright red panties (I just cringed writing that), a pair of pink booty shorts that read Hot Cakes, and a white sweater crop top that read Baby Boy.

A small blush tinted Peters face. "You like it? I picked it out myself for the wonderful date I'm taking you on tomorrow!" Peter nods head and stuffs everything back into bag. "It was fun paying with you guys but I'm going to bed!" Peter says rushing out of room embarrassed. Wade soon follows him carrying the forgotten bag with him.

I wanna make a Avengers one shot book or something? Would you guys read it? Idk if I still have readers lol so comment your thoughts and what I should do with this book. The aftermath of this might be in
my cough smut cough book. Sorry I think I'm catching a cold...

  Sorry I think I'm catching a cold

Unedited

Unedited