ITenI

Peter's POV

"Hey Penis Parker!"  I sigh as I past Flash in the hall.  I don't pay attention to him as I open my locker and stuff all my school work and books into my backpack.  As I'm leaving Flash trips me and I fall face first into the ground.  (anyone have TikTok? I keep thinking about that one that goes: 'I put on my checkered vans, threw on the closest sweatshirt I could find, and put my hair up in a messy bun ect. ' and the bts fan fic one XD)  

My nose starts bleeding slightly and I get back up wiping the blood away with my sleeve, it should stop bleeding any second with my fast healing.  I roll my eyes and speed walk out the doors before Flash can bother me more.  I have a lot going on already!  Tomorrow, aka Wednesday, I have to tell the Avengers my decision, and tonight at 6 I have to go to a creepy warehouse and teach that bird guy a lesson.  What was his name? Vulture?  

This is bit more than what a normal 16 year old should handle or even go through, then again, I'm not your average teenage boy...

-Time skip  after Peter walks to his and May's apartment-

I run up to my room and change into my spider-man suit and throw my regular clothes over it.  I grab a few web cartridges and throw them into my backpack.  I run back down stairs to the kitchen.  May isn't home yet, she actually won't be home till later tonight after her shift.  I really need to get a job, but being your 'average high school student' and spider-man takes up a lot of time already.  

I grab a sandwich from the fridge and stuff it into my mouth as I write a not to Aunt May saying I'm going to be at Ned's all night so she doesn't worry about me.  I then call Ned,

"Hey Ned I need you to do a favor for me, if May calls for me there to check in on me please say I'm in the bathroom or sleeping or something."

"Peter, aren't you going to the dance with me tonight?  MJ isn't coming , of course, and you promised me that you would be there with me!"

"Ned I have spidey stuff to attend to at like 6!"

"OMG! Are you going to a mission?!  Can I please be your guy in the chair!"

I sigh and reply, "What time does the dance start?"

"Like at 5?"

"I'll meet you at your house in like five minutes with my suit, and you better not let me down, guy in the chair?"

"OMG yas!  Thank you Peter, see you there!"

The line goes dead and I groan. This is too much.

-Time skip to Ned's house-

"Peter you look amazing!"  I rub the back on my neck and glance at my self in the full body mirror.  I do look, good?  I look like I pass as a real guy....

"I don't know Ned, you know how I am with this sorta stuff!"  Ned shakes his and grabs my shoulders.  "You got this man!"  I give him a weak smile and adjust my chest binder I put on for this occasion.  I really shouldn't with the bruising, but I'm sure it'll be alright.  Most of them are already gone and I'm sure my healing is already doing it's job.  

Underneath this I have my spidey suit so I can leave after 45 minutes of hanging out with Ned and getting is area set up in the computer labs.

I grab my back pack and me and Ned leave for the dance, saying I was exited would be a lie...

Um hi, long time no chapters huh?  Sorry I said this one was going to be longer and actually have some action!  I'm trying to make this at least 15 chapters not including extras and author notes.  So next one will have some action and so with the few after that.  How is the dance going to go? I probably won't have a lot on it, but comment what you would like to see!

I've been busy trying update my other spider-man book, check it out please, and start up a one-shot book!  I'm not going to make like 15 books and only have one completed like my other account... At school with a free period so enjoy! 

(my other account has my very old first attempts and projects, check them out if your intrested)