ITwoI

(five months later) -TRIGGER WARNING! VIOLENCE AND GRAPHIC SHIT AHEAD!-

I swing through Queens with the rush of air blowing onto my face. I land on a building and take a seat at the ledge swinging my legs back and forth. I stare down at the people walking down the sidewalks and cars rushing by honking at each other. A few people wave at me or yell out, "It's spiderman!" I wave at them and smile under my mask.

I've kinda got a reputation now as spiderman. It really all began when I began to wrestling for money weekly. Mostly to help Aunt May with bills and a little over half of it went into my money jar for top surgery. I did that for about 2 months before I started fighting crime. Plus I'm really close to getting my top surgery now since I got $500 every time I won after the first three weeks.

My spidey scenes go off and I quickly move to the side avoiding a bullet shot at me. It's the damn police again! I don't what their deal is, but they see me as a threat. People often refer to me as a vigilante. In a way I guess I am. "Aw come on guys! Can't we work something out?" I sigh and wave my arms around being dramatic. "Don't move! Your under arrest!"

"Jeez I help you out and this is how you repay me?" They shoot at me again, I a step to the side and let the bullet zoom past my ear. "I would love to stay and chat, but I gotta go!" I shoot a web to a near by building and swing away from the yelling police officers.

As I swing to my area of town my spidey sense goes off again. Why is it that something happens ever time I am about to home? I go towards the smoke a few blocks down and see a building burning. A few police cars were there and some fire fighters. I swing into the building and help 7 people get out. "Is anyone else here!" I yell as loud as I can and here some voices, probably belonging to little kids, screaming help. I rush into the room and grab them right when the entrance to the room collapses. I curse silently under my breath and go the near by window kicking it out. I grab the two little children and tell them to hold on tight.

They cling to me for dear life as I jump out of the widow on the third story. I quickly make a net out of my web and land with my back first onto it shielding the kids. I help then get down and try to catch my breath, the smoke that I breathed in now taking full affect. "Put your hands in the air!" I look up to see the police now surrounding me. I literally just saved people and they're trying to arrest me! "Help! Please! My wife and baby are still up there!" I look up at the police officer holding me at gun point. He gives me a slight nod before I run back into the building.

I hear some screams from a room near by and rush to it avoiding falling wood and fire that is getting worse. I run into the room and rush to the closet. I open the doors reveling a woman clutching a baby close to her chest. "Ma'am it's going to be alright. I'm going to get you out of here okay!" She nods her head with a few tears in her eyes. I pick her up bridal style while she holds her baby tightly. I make sure to get out of there quickly without harming neither of them. I cough through it all from all the smoke that I inhaled.

Everyone cheers as I rush out of the building instantly bringing them to the peripatetics. The police look at one another and go to the civilians to get information about what had happen thankfully leaving me alone. "Um, spiderman you should let us treat your wounds." One of the paramedics tell me. I look down realizing that my suit was torn in certain areas and I was bleeding from some cuts. I cough out a little, "I'm fine, I will heal in a few hours so please go tend to the others that were in the fire." They nod their heads leaving after they give me a bottle of water.

I swing off to another building and lay down taking a few deep breaths. I lift my mask above my nose and mouth so I can breath better and drink the water they gave me. My phone suddenly goes off and I answer it. "Hello?"