Twenty Four

Vote and comment &, Im sorry for any mistakes 💓💓
Enjoy, ily so much and i didn't forget about you🥺

Anthony POV

"Hi, do you have a reservation?" The woman behind the desk asks me when I approach her.

"Yeah. I came earlier."

"Okay, and your last name?"

"Jackson."

She searches in the computer for a minute.
"Anthony?"

"Yeah."

"Okay sir, just give me your ID. There's already a card that I see you put on file, I just want to match it to make sure and then you both can be on your way."

I give the woman my ID so she could check and not long after she hands it back to me with a smile along with the room key.

"You're all set. Have a great night, and here is a list of amenities available for your use."

"Thanks," I'm not gonna use it but I take it anyway then head for the elevators.

I wrap my arm around Cameron's shoulder and kiss his head. He leans into me then grabs my hand to kiss it and doesn't let go. I can't front, shit made me smile. The whole way here he's been kind of quiet with me so far, but at the same time he keeps staring and smiling at me like he can't believe I'm here, which I know he can't. I can't either.

The elevator comes quick and I let him in first and follow after. I face him and each time I take a step toward him he takes a step back and this goes until his back touches the elevator wall. His cheeks turn color when he sees that I'm not stopping even after he collided with the wall, and I don't stop until I'm pressed up against his body. He uses his working hand and puts it on my chest. And I use both of mine to grip his hips.

"Why you look scared." I ask almost amused. I don't want him to be scared of me, out of everybody in this world, I'm most concerned about him feeling safe and comfortable around me. I know I make it hard but, he knows how I feel about him.

"I'm not scared. I just get so nervous around you because I like you that much." He says quietly.

I laugh a little, "you like me? We really starting over huh."

"Well—love. Love and like. I love you more though." He giggles.

"Yeah, I love you too." I ain't even notice how close our faces got, but I'm all bent down so subconsciously I think I was preparing to kiss him, so Imma go through with it. I only get two pecks in though because the elevator doors open. I grab his hand. We walk all the way down the hall to the very last room. I slide in the key and let Cameron in first and follow close behind him. I turn on the lights so I could see.

"Um," Cameron looks around him "How much was this?"

I keep my mouth shut. That's for me to worry about.

"Anthony."

"Don't worry about it."

He looks at me unsure.

"All for you." I add.

I get a smile out of him and he puts his things down.

"Lemme help you take it off." I say when I see him struggling. I pull him by the hand and unzip his coat, and pull it off of his body. I take off the hoodie underneath too. His cast catches my eye and I do want to talk this out right now and figure out exactly what is going on with him, because without a doubt it's some fishy shit, but I'm gon hold off because I know these past years that I been gone have been nothing but stress for him. And especially these past couple weeks that he was in the hospital. So, the least I could give him right now is a stress free night where he don't have to worry about shit.