Fifty Four

vote and comment. most of all, enjoy💓 sorry for mistakes

SECOND TRIMESTER

AJ POV

"Look who it is."

I glance behind me at the door to the bathroom, already smiling at the unexpected sound of his voice. I look back down at where I'm aiming when I feel his hands slowly creeping their way around me, completely wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Let me pee yo, move," I say and playfully try to shrug Raheem off of me to which he doesn't move a muscle and instead chooses to push his face into my neck. It's fifth period on a Friday and I'm the middle of Science class I had to use the bathroom, but I didn't expect to see him in here. We only seen each other from this morning when he picked me up, but then we had to go separate ways once we stepped inside the school.

"No. I ain't see you since this morning. That's unacceptable."

"So you wanna see me every minute of the day?"

"Every second," Raheem mumbles against my skin. He only gets off of me to use the urinal giving me a chance to finish using it too like I was tryna do before he came in here.

After we're done and wash our hands, we take advantage of the empty bathroom and use the sink for us to brace on while we kiss freely. I quickly found out that this is what it's like going to school with your boyfriend. Any chance we get we locking lips. But we gotta do it when there's nobody around and that's rare.

I struggle to keep my eyes open as Raheem envelopes my lips with his own how he usually likes to do, kissing on them softly as I kiss him back. I don't want it to be that I'm so into what we doing that I don't notice somebody coming in. Especially if it's a teacher; that would be crazy. But I'm having a hard time so I think I just gotta hope for the best.

I chuckle when I realize that we both standing here kissing like we don't got places to be. I move my head back slightly away from the kiss. "Don't you gotta get back to class?"

"It can wait," Rah mumbles out, putting a hand around my waist. "Speaking of class, did you do your math homework?" He asks. I think about it. Ion know why though, I don't ever do shit.

"...Nah."

"Aj."

"I know."

"The lady said you got one more chance to not give her homework before she's lowering your grade," Raheem shakes his head. I don't give a fuck, that lady do too much.

"Let her lower it," I shrug. I woulda did it if it wasn't four front and back pages of work every night. The bitch is bugging. I promise you I'm not sitting there and doing all that. That's mad work.

"You lucky I did it twice. Got different ones wrong and everything. Imma give it to you at lunch." Raheem runs his hand through my hair while I stare at him in awe. Maybe I should get my act together but I already know I'm not. I'll pay him to do my work everyday. Both him and Taleah who still be doing my English work sometimes. "Gotta pay for it though." He finishes.

"How much?"

"Sum reasonable, lemme see." Rah says and then pecks my lips once. I laugh when he backs up with an unsure look on his face. He leans in, kissing me again. He pauses then kisses me three more times in a row, lingering for a while longer on the last kiss. "Aight. That covers it."

I throw one in there myself, not wanting it to end. I gotta remember we at school. I could stand here and do this till the final bell rings and I wouldn't even notice all that time passed. The bathroom door swinging open is what finally forces us to back away from each other and pretend like we wasn't just locking lips.