Twenty Seven

vote and comment if you wish 💖💖
**refer to disclaimer two chapters ago if you want to curse me out 😞**

a few trigger warnings⚠️⚠️:
*mentions of suicide
*mentions of underage/adult relationships
*mentions of abuse
*racism

if i missed anything i apologize

enjoy💕💕 & sorry for mistakes

Aj POV

Me: yo

Zyier: What

Me: wya

Zyier: Home, why

Me: wyd

Zyier: chillin why?

Me: I could come to your house

Zyier: yeah what's up

Me: i can't be here

Zyier: ?? FaceTime me

Me: nah not rn. I be by u soon

Zyier: aight... i got work at 2

I throw my phone to the side. I already showered and all that, and dressed myself cus either way I was gonna leave today whether Zyier let me come or not. All I gotta do now is leave without no one seeing me. It's not that I'm scared they not gonna let me go, because imma leave regardless, it's more that I don't feel like dealing with they fake ass concerns and begging and shit.

I sigh and put my phone in my pocket. I'm not leaving with anything because I don't know where I'm gonna stay yet. I know Zyier's mother ain't gon let me stay with them and I don't really fuck with no one else like that besides him so I gotta figure it out. Don't get me wrong, I'm still leaving this place. That's not gonna hold me back, I'll make sure I figure it out.

I put my shoes on and grab a couple things on the nightstand to put in my pocket with my phone. It's type cold so imma bring me a sweater or something.

I crack my door open a little to try and hear if any one is out there, but I don't hear or see anything so I continue to walk towards the door. I pass by my papa's room and the door is closed so I wouldn't know if he's there. Same with Taleah. Unfortunately for me, someone is in the living room making direct eye contact with me. Granted it ain't Taleah or my papa, or my daddy even, it's still my uncle Tyler. And depending on his mood he may or may not give me a hard time.

"Where you going Aj?" he asks. I go back and forth with myself for a moment on whether or not I should answer him,  but really thinking about it it's no point because after today i'm done with all these people, I don't gotta respect shit. So, I open the door and leave without saying anything, walking fast just in case he tries to come after me.  I got a uber because I don't feel like taking the bus right now just to get to his house. I know I probably be there sooner than he expects, but I don't think he'll care.

I quickly get into the uber before anyone can catch up to me. The driver confirms the address with me and then drives off. It takes about fifteen minutes to reach Zyier's house in Crown Heights. The uber driver talked too fucking much though so it felt like longer. He feening for that five stars.

I slowly walk, more like limp, up the stairs and knock at his door. Eventually his mother answers the door and she raises her eyebrows at me. She looks me up and down, "hm." She kisses her teeth and rolls her eyes. "Zyier come get ya friend." She shouts, "Come in."