Fifteen

VOTE AND COMMENT💖💖

🚫Trigger warning🚫
-Mention of r*pe

AJ POV

"Have a good day at school y'all. I'm gonna pick y'all up later and bring you home," Auntie Zaniyah waves outside her car door.

"See you auntie," Leah smiles.

"Let me make sure y'all get inside safely," she says. I turn around and start to walk, but not without making sure Taleah is walking in front of me and is in clear plain sight. We get inside the school and classes don't start for another ten minutes so Leah and I sit on one of them benches on the main floor where mad other kids is waiting. I make sure Leah sits on the end so that no one can sit next to her.

"Move over," she pushes me over and I move a little bit but I ain't leaving enough space for someone to sit they ass in between us. "Mad close."

"We was in a stomach together," I joke.

"Well now we're not, I got options nigga," she laughs. I look at her hand eyeing her water, "Let me get some" I grab her almost full water bottle and drop my empty one on the floor.

"Don't finish it. I be thirsty- hey you drinking too much!" She tries to pull it from my lips but I'm more worried about quenching my thirst. I let her take it back eventually.

"You're buying me another one because what am I supposed to do with this. One sip and it's done," she sighs, "and stop littering." She picks up the empty water bottle from the floor.

"We got English together first. You did the homework?" She asks me.

"Nah, let me see yours," I hold my hand out. Taleah takes the homework out her bag and gives it to me. I take one quick glance at it and hand it back to her. I don't even feel like copying that shit.

"If you would have told me, I would have did it for you. But we start in like five minutes," Taleah shakes her head. "You setting yourself up for failure."

I'm distracted from our conversation when two niggas walk past us, grilling Taleah like they last meal. I naturally stand up before they could get far.

"Fuck you looking at," I follow their eyes, daring them to look anywhere but into mine.

"Nothing bro, my fault," one of them puts his hands up and the other one nods. I stare them down for a few seconds and then pull Taleah up and away so that we can start walking to class. And to get her away from there.

"Oh look, we matching today! Black Air Maxes, Jeans, Black shirt, silver necklace. Well mines is gold, but still. Aww, we really are twins!" Taleah hugs me and jumps up and down. She needs to calm down, it's too early for this. She pulls her phone out her back pocket from the sound of it ringing.

"Papaaaaa," she smiles and holds the phone up to her face when she answers.

"Hi beautiful. I know you start class in a minute and thirty seconds but I just wanted to see you and tell you that I love you and have a great day at school. If you come across any issues today, let me know and I'll be right there, be as safe as you can possibly be." I hear him rant emotionally. What is he even talking about? He's acting like he is definite that some bad shit is gonna happen today. Bad energy.

"I will, I love you more- to the moon and back," Taleah blows kisses into the camera.

"Tell your brother that papa loves him," He says, and it sounds like he's on the verge of tears. This early and he's already starting. What could you possibly find the time to cry about in that short amount of time.