Fifty Three

vote and comment 💓💓💓 & most of all enjoy

sorry for mistakes

CAMERON POV

"Say hi to your Uncle Cameron."

After four long weeks, at 3pm on a foggy Saturday, Tyler finally strolls through the front door of our home with the beauty that is Taylor Antonia King. My jaw drops at how beautiful she looks, dressed in a pink tutu and headband.

"Oh my God," I gasp, holding my arm out for her. With a big smile on his face Tyler gently places her in my arm. I make sure to tighten my hold on her legs so she doesn't fall, but I still make Tyler stand close to us and use his hands for support. I'm not taking any chances.

"Look she already love you," Tyler comments when she smiles at me. Oh my goodness she is so tiny and so beautiful. I've seen so many pictures at this point but there's nothing like seeing her in real life.

"Oh Ty. You are going to be the best father," I tear up, looking up at him. He pulls me into a hug. I have no doubt about it. This baby is so blessed to have someone like Tyler raising her. If he is half as good of an uncle as a father, even then he would still be amazing. Wow.

"Taking notes from you," he kisses my forehead, then pokes at his baby's yawning lips. "Nah she definitely got my lips."

"She has your everything. Lips, nose, and eyes especially."

"Yeah. She just got her mothers dimples and complexion." Ty comments. That is true. I remember Phenoix's dimples being a feature of hers that caught my attention as well as her beautiful dark brown skin. Phenoix is very beautiful as well. I could never take that from her.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"She in the car. I figured I stop by with babygirl for like a hour then she could go with her mother and I'll catch up with y'all.

That seems like a lot. I heard Phenoix was coming along with him for obvious reasons. I mean, Taylor is only one month old and I wouldn't want to be apart from my baby either. So I get it. Plus to think that we only get to spend an hour with her is disappointing.

"That won't be necessary," I decide. I'm in a different headspace mentally, and I can deal with her presence even if it's wanted. As long as I know that makes her more comfortable being away from her baby. "Tell her to come inside."

Ty raises his eyebrows. "Huh? Nah she good out there I just—"

"No, tell her come inside. Seriously."

"Ion know bout that Cam."

"It's not a big deal. Taylor is a newborn baby, I know Phenoix doesn't want to be without her right now. Especially during her first time with other people."

Tyler is still looking unsure. "Where's Ant?"

"He's in the back smoking."

"Aight. Go ask him and then if he say yes, then she could come."

"What?" Anthony voice come from behind me, so I take it that he's coming back from the backyard. He doesn't see Taylor yet, but he knows that she must be in my arms because he goes to wash his hands then finally walks up to us.

"I want to let her mother come inside so she can stay for longer. Can she?" I ask Ant.

"It's not necessary though so if it's no that's just what it is." Tyler adds.

"Why she can't stay longer without her." Ant asks Tyler specifically.

"Nah it's just that she be getting nervous, like she already texting me now asking if Tay nose stuffed cus it sounded like it was in the car. And she's breastfeeding her so after a hour since it's early, she gon wanna feed her. That's why I was just gon bring her back and that be it."