Escape from Battery City-Part 2

OK so before you continue onto this part, Both myself, and my friend (Valerie_Edison) are writing this, she wrote the 1st part, not me, but I wrote this part. The characters are based on ourselves so the stuff I write is from Crash's point of view, sorry if this creates confussion...

Oh and with each 'Part' to the story the view point changes, just keep that in mind.

********************************************************************

"I am Crash Imploder" I say.

She introduces herself as 'Cellophane Knight', what an odd name.

"Are you a killjoy?" she asks me, I look her up and down, she looks like she could be a killjoy, I nod, too shy to speak.

A smile of relief creeps across her face, "have you any idea where we are? 'Cause I don't," She seems friendly.

"We're in Battery City, but- that's all I know, I found it on this"  I murmur to her as I hold up the map I found, it says 'Map of Battery City and surrounding zones' on it.

"Cool" She takes the map from me and looks it up and down, she smiles again, "we can use this to find our way out of here, and after all, we are being hunted down."

Cell began to look around, what could she be looking for?

She looks down at the map, and then back to looking around the streets.

"AHA!" She came walking back to me, looking very exited. "We are near the centre of BatteryCity itself, if we go east then we have the fastest route outa' here and we'll be in zone 1."

"oh, ok then, let's go." I force a smile, though I know what dangers lie ahead, She has no Idea. I can't help but feel sorry for her.