Chapter Fifteen

Christian

I collapsed onto the bed, thankful as fuck the day was over. I didn't have it in me to bother heading home so I crashed in my room at the clubhouse. The ride home from Cali had been long, probably because I couldn't concentrate with Jasmine riding along side me. My dick was doing the fucking happy dance seeing her so free again riding her Harley. It had been just over four hours of torturous bliss; her riding her bike again was something I had never thought would happen, I thought she would have gotten rid of it when she left, after all I was the one who bought it for her. But I was sure as fuck glad she didn't.

And then she had gone and pissed me off, and I'd said stiff I wished I could take back because I didn't really mean it

And then she had gone and pissed me off, and I'd said stiff I wished I could take back because I didn't really mean it. Fuck, I had really hurt her. I could feel it in the way she hit me, they way she looked and spoke to me. Maybe it was my way of pushing her away. There was that old familiar pull to her and I wasn't sure it was a good idea to even consider getting close again. But, fuck, I just had to be in the same room as her, and I wanted to touch her and bury my dick as far in her as I could go.

Watching her get into an argument with Sam and then listening to her tell me off had been both infuriating and a relief. It was good to see the old Jasmine back. She had slowly disappeared on me after the incident with Rob all those years ago, and the drinking only made it worse. It had fucking killed me to see her lose her spark. Jasmine was the kind of woman who didn't let any man walk all over her, and after we broke up, I'd been horrified watching her allow Blake to control her.

The night I found her beaten up was one of the worst nights of my life. If I hadn't let her go, hadn't given up on us, she wouldn't have ended up with Blake and he wouldn't have laid a finger on her. I had sworn death after that and had meant it. Sam and her father had been with me on this, but then club politics got in the way. If we'd followed through on our threat, it would have ended it all-out war between the brotherhood and the blood spiders, and our club wasn't ready for that back then. We'd spent the last two years getting our shit in order, getting ready to strike and take the fucker down. Getting Jasmine out of the picture had been an important part of this plan, even though I hadn't agreed with it at first. I'd wanted her back with me, where she belonged, but Sam had ordered me to make sure she left town. I'd done this all right; I'd killed any love she might have had for left for me the day I told her to get the fuck out; the day I told her I didn't love her anymore.

 I'd done this all right; I'd killed any love she might have had for left for me the day I told her to get the fuck out; the day I told her I didn't love her anymore