Chapter Six

Christian

Fuck, she wasn't going to make this easy for either of us. I was convinced Sam was handing me my balls on a plate by sending me to her. One look at Jasmine and I wanted to shove them at her and get the fuck out of there. Christ, she was still as goddamn sexy as the last time I laid eyes on her. I ran my eyes down her body and took in the low-cut, short dress and the fuck-me heels. God, I loved those shoes and my dick twitched just thinking about wrapping those legs around me.

"Can we talk outside for a minute?" I shouted over the music.

She pursed her lips and appeared to assessing the situation before she gave me a curt nod and said, "fine"

She pursed her lips and appeared to assessing the situation before she gave me a curt nod and said, "fine". And with that she walked over to a group of people sitting at a booth, picked up her purse, and said a few words. Then all eyes where on me. Obviously they have heard of me, Good! Then they will know not to get in the way. Jasmine headed back my way, she brushed past me and stalked towards the front door. I watched her ass sway as I followed her out and told my dick to settle the fuck down. No way in hell were we going there again. I was there for one reason and one reason only.

Once outside, she reached into her purse and pulled out a cigarette. she quickly lit it and took a long drag. God, I hoped she was still sober. Last I'd heard, she was and she looked pretty healthy, but the way she sucked on that cigarette looked like a junkie fixing for their next hit.

"Sam told you I was coming, yeah?" I asked, taking in the glare she levelled on me. yep, balls on a plate.

"No!" she snapped

"No!" she snapped. "He said someone was coming but he failed to mention it was you." she looked like she was going to say something else but took another drag on her cigarette instead.

"Well, you've got me until he pulls me back home, so I say we make the best of a shitty situation and put our crap aside."

She took another long drag on her cigarette, threw it down and ground it out before scowling at me. "Go to hell, Christian. In fact, go home and tell Sam to send someone else. You and I have too much between us. This will go a lot smoother for everyone if he sends another guy."