"Mr Jeon!" A cheerful voice made the two men break apart from their growing awkwardness. President Moon had come to their rescue.

"We were waiting for you" Mr. Moon said cheerfully, extending his hand.

Jeongguk bowed and took his hand, shaking it. "Mr. Moon, I'm sorry if I'm late. Sorry to keep you waiting" Jeongguk said.

"Oh no! Not at all! You were just on time. But it seems Mr. Kim was here for a while"

"I should get changed. Excuse me" Jeongguk bowed and took his leave.

-

By around 5.30 in the evening they had finished up the game. The president quickly changed and took his leave as soon as it ended, leaving Jeongguk and Taehyung to shower and change.

The two hadn't talked at all during the game. Except for a word or two. President Moon knew about how their families weren't really friendly but he kept up conversation with both of them. With a few questions of how the summit planning was going, to which the two young men lied through wide smiles, everything went smoothly.

However what made Jeongguk uneasy was Taehyung. Jeongguk kept stealing glances at him during the whole game and once or twice he had caught Taehyung's gaze on him too. Jeongguk decided to ignore it.

Now in a shower stall he hurriedly took a shower, determined to exit the place as soon as possible and before Kim gets out of his shower. Jeongguk really didn't want be alone in a confided space with Taehyung. And not at all naked.

He wrapped a towel around his torso and stepped out. Relief washed over him as he heard a shower still running a few cubicles away. He might be able to get dressed and leave before Taehyung does.

He made his way to the locker where he kept his clothes, seeped into a changing stall and closed the curtain. The damn place had curtains, not doors.

Jeongguk had managed to control himself throughout the day with Kim. He felt proud of himself. He didn't think he would be able to do it because Taehyung in that fit looked like a snack. He had to summon all his willpower to not jump at Taehyung and eat him or something the moment the two males had stepped into the changing room. He was proud that he was able to look away and not drool when Taehyung took his shirt off. He was doing great today.

He was drying himself when he heard it. Footsteps. Wet and slow. Closing up on the stall he was in.

Why was Jeongguk even panicking? Taehyung is probably looking for a stall to change in. Jeongguk thought he was being ridiculous, feeling anxious for no describable feeling. So he kept on drying himself.

What he didn't hear was the footsteps pausing in front of his stall.

The curtain flew open, revealing a very naked Jeongguk. Jeongguk screamed. He legit screamed like some preschool girl and struggled to cover his dignity with the towel in his hands. His heart was thumping in his throat.

"What the fuck, Kim?!" Jeongguk yelled.

Taehyung stood in front of Jeongguk, face blank as he stared Jeongguk up and down. Taehyung himself was dripping wet. Blond locks glued to his face and droplets of water tickled down his face. His body was on another level. Slightly toned torso glistened with water, under the lights. Droplets of water kissed down his soft muscles and paused at every slight curve of his body until the continued their route to the towel hanging loosely around his hips. Taehyung had a beautiful tan. Jeongguk was drooling as he checked Taehyung out.

Standing in front of Jeongguk in all his half-naked glory, Taehyung looked godly. Jeongguk wanted to eat him. Lick the beads of water off of his body.

Jeongguk willed himself not to look past his waist but Jeongguk was already hard. He couldn't help himself when his eyes darted south only to be met with a tent in the middle of Taehyung's towel.