Chapter Eleven

Hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry that its going to be short but I promise the next chapter will be longer and adventurous!

sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes!

Chapter Eleven

Greek Gods

So my weekend was booked with algebra and trigonometry- long story short, math. Also turns out there are exams for most of my subjects for the end of the year...fun.

Math isn't too bad if you get it. Numbers but when they add letters things get messed up.

Apparently Leo got heaps of people asking for tutoring lessons as he's in higher classes and really smart. From what I've heard.

I studied with Reed being math buddies and Skyler and Chase sat with us as we are all in the same class.

One of the things I like hanging around boys is because there is no drama. Got over the whole not finished sentence on Friday. Oh yeah, the Dark Panthers won the Grand Final earning a scholarship to what ever college they will be going to next year.

"X equals 2."

"No it's 4." Reed argues. "How do you know if it's right? You were asleep in class!"

"I read the text book." I shrug and he rolls his eyes from my response.

It's Sunday afternoon and Reed and I are testing each other on math problems. We argue over the answer, too tired to look up the answer from studying so much in one day.

Skyler slams his textbook down on the desk making us jump in surprise and we shut up.

"You guys are as bad as an old couple." Chase mutters under his breath in annoyance.

"Study is hard enough without all the noise." Skyler complains rubbing his temples.

"Sorry. But the answer is two."

"No it's-" Reed starts to argue again but gets cut off.

"Would you guys shut up?!"

And silence.

A piece of paper is thrown to us and I open it to read the equation and the answer.

"Told you it was two..." I put the note on the table showing what's written on it.

Reed turns red with embarrassment and slump his head in his hands.