Chapter Six

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes!! Or some type of mistake

Enjoy!

Chapter Six

Recap:

I was surprised when I saw I had art on my schedule. Being an all boys school, I thought they wouldn't have art.

I step foot into the class and freeze. What I see I do not believe my eyes.

<><><><>

Art class and annoying people

There is a cows head sticking inside the classroom but that's not why I froze, though I thought that was strange that they would have a cow on the roof as they cannot walk down stairs. I didn't know the school had a cow.

The class has about ten boys in it and my eyes are glued to what I froze to.

He hasn't seen me yet so I quickly make a bee line to the teacher, Miss Penny. She's a young woman, maybe in her late twenties, with bright red hair, green eyes and wears glasses. You would guess she is an art teacher by her muti coloured clothes.

After seeing the teacher I go and sit next to him at his table. I had the pass the cow which smells really badly.

He still hasn't noticed me as his head is leaning on the table.

"Didn't think I would find you here." I whisper in his ear.

Skyler jumps at the sound of my voice being whispered in his ear making me hold in my laughter.

He looks around the class frantically till his eyes are on me.

"What are you doing here?" He hisses.

"Same reason you are, art!" I say in a duh tone. "Are you the only one in the group who does art?"

He sinks down in his chair in embarrassed.

"Yes...and they don't need to know." He grumbles.

I smirk as an idea comes to mind. He sees my face and the colour drains from his face.

"You can't tell them!" He pleads.

"And why not?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"They think I'm doing extra classes from not picking another elective." He explains as to why he doesn't want his friends to know.

"Hmm... I was going to blackmail you but seeing as you are begging, I won't say anything." He sighs with relief. "But, I would appreciate if you were a little nicer to me."

He slouches in his chair and murmurs a 'sure'. I roll my eyes and notice he has a sketch book on his desk making me curious.

While he isn't looking I take the book and start looking through it. My eyes widen as I turn through the pages. Wow. He's really good.

"Hey!" I hear him hiss. Guess he realized. I ignore him and keep looking.

Most of the drawings are of landscapes or plants but occasionally there are people. I think I am falling in love with his drawings! I've never seen a guy use so much detail before. Or even seen a guy draw.

I turn the page and my eyes widen. It is of a girl, smiling. She's pretty. They way he has shown the detailed of her faces makes it look like a photo.

As my back is to Skyler, he slides his hands over my waist making me jump in surprise. I drop the sketch book on my lap from the sudden closeness.

I hate being ticklish.