Chapter Twelve

another chapter for the lovely readers and voters :D

enjoy!

sorry for grammar and spelling because i know i do it a lot!

Chapter Twelve

Haunted House

Its Friday people!

Best Friday ever as it's the last for the school year and then holidays! And lets not forget Christmas. Been dying to see my family.

One thing I like about the end of the school year, all of the artwork you have completed is put into a portfolio, meaning I get to see what Skyler has done for the past year.

Even if he doesn't let me see it, I'll find a way.

Right now I am in sport, different from gym, as we aren't getting graded. After lunch I have double art planning on getting my hands on Skyler's portfolio.

We are playing dodge ball indoors. The rules are simple, if one is able to throw a ball to hit the backboard of the basketball hoop the whole team gets to come back onto the court and if the ball is thrown into the soccer net, instant win for the team.

I swear everyone was aiming for me. One because I'm guarding the net and two, I don't know.

"Leo!" I call and point to a ball that is coming straight for his head. He quickly ducks and throws the ball he was holding to the same person who tried to get him.

"Thanks!" Leo thanks me and gets back to the game.

Ivan and Chase get hit and are out for the game.

I get a ball and throw it into the air aiming for the backboard. More then half of our team is out and need the numbers. Sadly I missed but the ball got into the net instead making us win the game. I was shocked and surprised as that's not where I was aiming. Oh well, game over.

"Hit the showers and get to lunch!" The teacher booms getting all of the boy's attention. "Winning team, help pack up."

Because I was in the team who one I was late to getting to the change rooms and stupid me, the boys are having showers.

Lets just say I did not need to see butt naked teenage boys.

<><><><>

Paper. Paper everywhere. Whelmed by how much art one can do in a years time.

I put my work into a book and doodle random things, as I have nothing else to do. I don't have much work like the other students making me finish earlier.

Skyler is in a bad mood. Again. What is it this time?

"Oh I forgot to tell you, the other two tickets from sky are for you." That's probably it.

"You're joking." He says dumbfounded.

"Nope. She texted me and told me to give the spare two to you." I hold two tickets in my hand, his eyes pinned on them.

"Can I have them?"

"If you let me look at your portfolio." I bargain.

"No."

"Seriously? You would say no to the tickets so that I can't look at your work?"

"Looks like it." He closes his book and shoves it back into his bag.

I mentally groan.

"Looks like you are going to miss out on seeing BMX rider Chad Kagy." I sigh dramatically putting the tickets away. His body stiffens. "Let me know if you changed your mind."