Chapter Nineteen

^^Chase^^

I was reading over comments and i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes

first update for the year!!!!!

sorry for spelling and grammar mistakes!!

enjoy

Chapter Nineteen

Since it's the weekend you would think it's the best time to sleep in. But not for this one person who keeps bashing on a door outside my room.

"Wake up Skyler!!" The shouting continues.

I groan and cover my ears with my pillow. Shut up Sky! Wait what?

I stubble out of bed and open my door to see Sky banging on Skyler's door.

"Sky?" I ask with a yawn. I think I'm dreaming.

She turns around and her frown turns into a grin.

"Harper hey!" Sky greets.

"What are you doing?" I ask in wonder trying to keep my eyes open.

She looks back at the door and smiles sheepishly.

"Trying to get my brother out of bed, do you know that it's eleven and he was meant to meet me out front at ten?"

"Umm...no I didn't know it was eleven." I comb my fingers through my hair to get the knots out. "I didn't know you were visiting."

"Skyler always forgets." She waves it off. "How have you been?"

"Good. Been better. What about you?" I ask back.

"I was good till my so called twin brother wouldn't GET OUT OF BED!" Sky yells and slams her fist on the door again. I wince and thankful I don't have siblings.

"What!?" Skyler shouts annoyed pulling open his door so fast Sky nearly falls.

He glares at his sister and then makes eye contact with me. I keep my face monotone seeing as he is only wearing pants.

"Finally sleepy head!" Sky whines.

His face soon relaxes but then he realises he isn't wearing a shirt and blush rises on his skin.

I was staring, he was staring and we are both blushing.

"Hey!" Skyler slams the door in Sky's face. She groans and faces me again. "He gets shy when showing skin."

"Right."

I avert eyes and rest my palm on my cheek to cover the redness. My cold hand cools me down.

"Harper?"

"Hmm?"

She comes close and studies my face. First I think she is going to comment on my flushed face but I'm taken aback from what she says.

"You have a zit."

<><><><>

"Can I do your hair?" Sky asks when I come back to my room from having a shower. She is lying on my bed on her phone. "I like doing braids."

"Sure." I shrug.

I dry my hair as best as I can with my towel and brush through my hair getting the rest of the knots out.