Chapter Twenty Four

Hey guys!! another update this month omg

this is all you have been waiting for!!

enjoy ;)

** COPYING OTHERS WORK IS NOT OKAY **

Chapter Twenty Four

Saturday

My bedroom door is pushed open and the blinds are pulled up. I groan shoving my head under my pillow crashing the piles of papers lying all over me. A throat is cleared and I peek out to see dad standing with his arms crossed staring down at me.

"Hey...dad." I sit up, rubbing my face to waking myself up.

Sky is at my desk with her head resting on the computer keyboard and Skyler is asleep on the floor leaning against my bed.

After not finding anything we tried some more and crashed where ever we ended up. Sky was the one in the most uncomfortable spot. They start to wake up as the sun shines brightly into my room getting them in the eyes.

"I'm sorry but your friends have to leave." Dad says uncrossing his arms.

"Why?" I question.

"We have a strict guest list and they will be arriving at noon." He tells me.

I look at my phone to see its 10:30am. I'm surprised he's not stressing out.

"Fine. I'll let my friends know they can't be here when my world ends." I mutter the last part.

Dad presses his lips together and leaves my room without another word. I flinch at the door slamming shut.

"Sorry guys..." I apologize running my hand over my face.

"Don't worry about it." Skyler yawns and stands up running his hand through his messy bed hair.

"It's probably Bec's doing...I'll text you if I find anything." Sky says with a sad smile and packs up her things.

"Okay."

I wave them off as they leave the house and I retreat back up stairs as women bombard the house. Too many squeals are going on so I put on my headphones and blast the music.

People have started to arrive filling up the house and I do my best to not bump into anyone. I have to stop myself from wanting to destroy the house- it's a nightmare. Everything is decorated white and has flowers on it!

Dad gets ready in his room with his brothers while Bec is upstairs in the spare room with her bridesmaids.

A dress is set out for me to wear and holy Zeus I am going to burn it. It's the most ugly thing I have seen in my life, besides Bec. Puffy sleeves, the hem reaches just below the knees, a massive bow on the back and it's a gross colour between white and cream. Not to mention the puffy lace socks that goes with the shoes that look like they're for a five year old. It looks like it's from the early 1900's!

I put on my own clothes, as there is no way in hell I would wear that dress. Not even a normal person would want to wear it!

I wonder around upstairs avoiding people and play games on my phone hoping to hear from Sky. I exit my room getting hungry as all the snacks I had are finished.

"Why aren't you dressed?" Bec's mother asks me frowning. She just came out of the spare room where Bec is.

The theme was for everyone to wear white but of course I chose to wear black. The t-shirt I am wearing says 'black is my happy colour', black ripped jeans, long netted looking gloves and all black converses. Other parts of my outfit I got from an online gothic punk store.