"She's irresponsible. She made a mistake that can risk ruining this business. If she makes another mistake, we'll probably gonna have to be shut down. She doesn't know what she's doing", Seungcheol said.

"Business..mine or yours?", Mr. Choi asked, glancing up at his son.

Seungcheol faced the floor and cleared his throat.

"I've told you before to stop making deals with underground companies. It's not safe and something can go wrong. If you really need the money then I can make you full time owner of this place. But in return, (y/n) will be retrained and it will be your responsibility that she gets the correct experience. She is an amazing employee and it's your selfish reasons why you can't see that. I don't want to hear that you're mistreating her. Understood?", Mr. Choi asked.

Seungcheol did not want to go with it but this is his chance to become CEO. The only issue he'll have is (y/n). Then again this is an opportunity that can't be thrown away.

He fixed his shirt before facing his father, nodding in agreement.

He was then sent off to talk to (y/n) who was filing papers. Closing his eyes in frustration, he knew she was gonna gloat but he's her boss now which caused a smirk to slowly appear on his face.

"Miss (y/n)", he said, startling her.

"What?", she answered.

"We need to talk. Come to my office", he turned away and walked.

She raised an eyebrow and wondered what he wanted. Quickly not wanting to lose him, she sprinted until she caught up to him. He opened the door and waited for her to go inside.

"So..I spoke to my father and we both agreed on something. You aren't getting fired-"

"See, I told you", she crossed her arms over her chest.

"..you aren't getting fired because you are going to be retrained. And I will be showing you the correct way to run this business because as of now, I'm the owner of the company", he said.

Her eyes slightly widened, arms dropping to her side.

"..what?", she asked.

"That means I'm your boss now so you can't speak to me the way you did earlier. There will be rules on the way you speak to others, your..attire, and your work performance. I don't wanna hear any complaining. Understood?", he asked.

She bit the inside of her lip and tried not to curse him out. She can see him trying not to smirk but it's way obvious.

"Couldn't hear you", he said.

"Yes sir", she said through her teeth.

"Good. Now take these and make 100 copies. And don't make any mistakes", he handed her a small stack of papers.

She faked a smile and walked out the door, silently calling him a jerk.

~~~

The next few days have been hell for her. She had more work than before. Every time she gets home, her feet would be so sore and bruised from the shoes she has to wear.

Seungcheol ordered her to come on her day off to continue the work she didn't finish. She really wanted to take his tie and tighten it around his neck but that's too dark for her thoughts. Instead, she faked a smile and agreed to be there.

"Good morning sir", she smiled at Seungcheol who was sitting on his desk.

Jihoon, Minghao and Jeonghan were sitting across the room while looking at papers.