S. Coups (Pt. 1)

"I left the papers right there! I swear I did!"

"This has happened for the fifth time this week. You think I'm an idiot?! Why can't you do your job right?!"

(Y/n) and her 'boss' Seungcheol have been fighting for over half an hour. There had been some papers that had gone missing. Apparently it involved the list of companies that were going to collaborate with this company for an important project. (Y/n) is always blamed for things that aren't her fault. It's possible that the employees don't like her but how is that her fault? All she wants to do is her job and become successful in her career.

"I don't work for you! I work for your father!", she exclaimed.

"That doesn't matter! It's the same thing either way because you screwed up! I don't see how he hired you. You're irresponsible, loud, obnoxious, and unprofessional. You lack a bunch of things that are needed here to support the company", he said, pacing back and forth.

Three of his colleagues were sitting across the room, awkwardly waiting for them to finish.

"And you lack how to talk to a human being! I work harder than any other assistant out there! I stay up late doing your work that you are too lazy to do! Maybe I should report you to your father. Because you haven't done a single thing around here ever since you've been promoted. I may be loud and obnoxious but at least I get things done around here", she said, leaning against his desk to face him, full of anger.

He did the same and glared right at her, veins popping out. She had never talked to him this way before. Maybe behind his back but never to his face.

"You're fired", he said.

"You can't fire me. Only your father can do that. And I bet if I explain everything to him, he'll believe me and disagree with you for firing me. I've been working here for three years and never had a problem", she said.

"Really? Well if you're so confident then let's go meet up with him right now", Seungcheol fixed his coat before heading towards the door.

"I can't right now. Because of you, I'm way behind schedule. I'm not gonna be able to finish until this building closes. If you wanna schedule a meeting with him, go ahead and do that but I'm gonna continue working", she said before leaving.

Seungcheol slammed the door closed and groaned as his frustration got worse the more he thought about (y/n) screwing up. He sat down on his desk, pinching the bridge of his nose while closing his eyes.

"She's kind of right. She does work hard. More than the girls in the lobby. Maybe she made a mistake. She's been working so much that she's probably stressed", Jeonghan said, Jihoon and Minghao agreeing.

"Mistakes shouldn't happen. The three of you know why. She can't work here anymore. She's gonna ruin business. We can't risk that. I need to convince my father to get rid of her", Seungcheol said.

"Don't you think that's going a bit overboard? You've made mistakes before as well. And so have we. You're just upset because you have feelings for her. You just don't want to admit it", Minghao said.

"I don't have feelings for that. It's impossible because she is not the type of person I wanna be with. I have huge plans for my future. She is getting in the way of that", Seungcheol said.

"I don't think she is. Why don't you just give her a chance? She's worked for me before. She's really amazing", Jeonghan said.

"Then marry her why don't you. I have to go talk to my father", Seungcheol grabbed (y/n)'s file and left his office.

~~~

"So you want me to fire her? Why?", Mr. Choi asked, organizing his papers that were on his desk.