Dino

*Warning: contains physical abuse and suicide attempt. I advise those who aren't comfortable to not read*
—————————————————————

It was almost 2am. (Y/n) was curled up on the floor, silently crying. Just a few hours ago she was sleeping cautiously until her drunk boyfriend barged in and began beating her until he was fully satisfied. She was too scared to sleep on the bed with him next to her.

The next morning she was looking at herself in the mirror. Her face was too bruised up that she wanted to call in sick for work but her boss was very strict and said she had to. She tried to cover up her bruises with make up but it didn't do any good. She rolled her eyes and sighed, grabbing her cap and placed it on her head. Her boyfriend was still asleep so she quietly left the house.

~~~

"(Y/n)!", the guys yelled excitedly while running towards her.

They grabbed the box of donuts that she had bought for them and began devouring it. She was relieved they hadn't noticed the bruises on her face. Maybe the cap was a good idea.

"(Y/n), hey. I thought you weren't gonna show up. You're usually never late", Dino smiled, following her.

"Uh I woke up late", she said, organizing a few papers on the desk.

"What's wrong? You're acting funny", he asked, wanting to see her face.

"Nothing. I'm fine", she answered.

She went over towards the benches and placed each paper in their bag. She had worked on those papers for a few days now but could've done them sooner if it hadn't been for her boyfriend breaking her laptop.

"(Y/n), look at me", Dino said.

She felt he was getting suspicious so she excused herself an md said she had to go pick up some other papers. While walking away, Dino followed behind her. When she was out of the practice room, Dino grabbed her wrist and turned her around, eyes widening as he noticed how bruised up she was.

"I fell", she mumbled.

"On your face? You have got to be kidding me", he said, scoffing.

"You don't understand. It's none of your business anyways", she said, continuing to walk.

"You're my friend. Of course it's my business", he said, grabbing your wrist again.

"No. I'm just an assistant. I work for the CEO. I'm just an employee. Nothing else", she said before pulling her hand away.

"Either way, your boyfriend has no right to lay a hand on you", he said.

"You don't know anything. Just leave me alone", she said, turning the other direction.

Dino wanted to follow her but he had to stay and practice or else he'll get scolded. He had to remind himself to talk to his manager before seeing her.

~~~

"I thought I told you not to speak to him anymore. Do I have to keep punishing you so you can learn your lesson?!", her boyfriend yelled as he kicked her on the stomach.

She yelled in pain and begged her to stop. Everyday he hits her, verbally abused her, and makes her more horrible than the day before. She's afraid if she leaves, he'll find her and kill her.

Later that day she had to be at an event that was held for the guys but she didn't go. Dino called her and texted her but she never answered. He was starting to get worried. He left the event and ran over to her house. He found it strange how her door was already open. He quietly walked in and called out for (y/n) but she didn't answer. Her boyfriend wasn't around so he decided to check the room. Once he found her unconscious on the floor, an empty pill container on her hand, he immediately called the ambulance.

He carried her over to the bath and stuck two fingers in her mouth so she can puke out whatever pills she digested. It took a few tries but he succeeded and sighed in relief. He held her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. She began to cry and tried pushing him away but only made him hold her tighter. He waited with even when the ambulance arrived.

~~~

"She's gonna be dizzy for a while. Make sure you keep an eye on her. She digested more than she should have. But she's fine", the doctor smiled and walked out of the room.

Dino sighed as he watched her sleeping body, tubes connecting to her arm. He sat down in the chair and held onto her hand. It took a while for her to wake up but when she did, he immediately kissed her hand.

"(Y/n), you scared the crap out of me you know. How can you do something like this?", he asked, obviously worried about her health.

"Like I said before, it's none of your business. I don't want bother you with my problems", she said.

"I don't care if it's my business or not. I care about you. Don't you see that? That boyfriend of yours is the reason why you're here. You can't go back to that house. You can't go back with him", he said.

"B-But if I don't, he'll come looking for me and if he sees you here he'll get mad. I have to get out of here before he finds out", she began to panic.

"(Y/n), you're safe. I already alerted the doctor. They'll be calling the police. You're safe now okay? Let me take care of you. You can't do this on your own", he said, caressing her cheek.

"Why do you care? We've only known each other for a few weeks", she asked.

"That doesn't mean I should let you suffer on your own. I want to help you. What's making it so hard for you to accept help?", he asked.

"I don't want to be a burden. I don't want people worrying about me", she said.

He carefully sat down on the hospital bed to get closer to her and stared into her eyes. A few tears streamed down her face.

"I know you won't believe me when I say this, mostly because you'd think I'm just saying it out of pity. But I like you. I really do. After realizing that you had a boyfriend, I knew there was no chance of us being together. But then when I found out that your piece of crap boyfriend beat the hell out of you, I knew I couldn't let you stay with him. Please trust me when I say I'll take care of you. I won't be able to take it if you try something like this again", he said.

She thought about why would someone like Dino care about her when not even her own parents did. She sighed and softly nodded, causing Dino to smile.

Months pass and as promised, he took care of her. She has never been so happy in her entire life. She forgot about her ex and even began feeling something for Dino. Although it was gonna take time for her to trust her feelings, she knew she can trust him to help her.