Seungkwan

You've been staring at Seungkwan for almost five minutes now. It seemed like you haven't blinked one bit.

He was talking to his friends, laughing. You turned away once he glanced at you. You sighed and shook your head, hoping to stop thinking about him.

"(Y/n), are you okay? We have to practice", Keri, one of your group members, said.

"We've been practicing all day. I think I'm just gonna go home", you said, grabbing your things.

"You can't leave yet though. We still have to practice a bit more", she said.

You sighed and dropped your things. You walked towards your group members and tried to focus on the choreography. You kept messing up though. A slight headache was making it worse. From the mirror, you can see a girl talking to Seungkwan. She had her arms around his neck, smiling at him.

You stopped dancing. You can feel tears pooling in your eyes. You breathed heavily and held your head.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?", Keri asked.

She ran towards you as you dropped to the ground.

~~~

When you woke up, there was a wet towel on your forehead.

"That was some fall", Keri said, giving you some water.

As you sat up, you noticed you were in her room. You grabbed the glass of water from her and took small sips.

"You have a fever. Should've known. How are you feeling now?", she asked.

"I'm fine", you said, removing the towel.

"Really? You've been bumming it out here past few days. This doesn't have to do anything with Seungkwan right?", she asked.

"Who was that girl he was talking to?", you asked.

She sighed and sat down next to you.

"You have to get over him. He broke up with you", she said.

"... he didn't even give me a reason. I actually believed that someone finally likes me for me and not think of me as a freak", you said, grip tightening on the towel.

"You're not a freak. And..I wish there is something I can do to cheer you up. Do you want me to go buy you some food? We can have a sleep on and pig out on food and watch movies all night. It'll really help", she said.

You nodded and watched as she went out of the room.

~~~

Keri was looking around the building, trying to find the one person who is her target. When she met eyes with her target, she quickly rushed over. She grabbed the girl by the hair and shoved her away.

"What are you doing here? How's (y/n)?", Seungkwan asked.

"Why do you care?? Do you know how miserable she is because of you?? She's been starving herself and is lacking sleep. How can you be fine with what you did to her??", Keri said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You don't even know what you're talking about. You don't know anything", he said.

"Oh really? Humor me then", she said.

He looked around and grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her somewhere more discreet.

"If you think something is gonna happen between us, you're wrong. (Y/n) is my friend and-"

"What?? I didn't bring you in here for that. Look, I had to break up with her. I thought I was protecting her", he said.

"Yeah right", she scoffed.

"Really. Everyone kept bullying her more than before we went out. Some girl even threatened to do more than just harm her if I didn't break up with her. You think I don't care? I've been looking out for her from a distance. I've been tempted to go see her but....anyways, how is she?", he asked.

"Why don't you go see for yourself? Look if you're afraid of someone hurting her then why don't you tell your manager? Or I will", she said before walking away.

~~~

"I'm back!", Keri yelled as she walked inside her room.

You noticed bags of food and sodas that's she was carrying. She placed them in front of you and checked what movies are out.

"What do you wanna watch?", she asked.

"Doesn't matter", you said.

A knock on the door startled you. Keri placed the remote on the bed and went over to open the door. You heard mumbling voices and then silence. Keri came back towards her room.

"Someone's here to see you", she said.

You raised an eyebrow and wondered who wanted to see me. When you walked towards the living room, you froze when you saw Seungkwan.

"Hey...how are you feeling?", he asked.

"What are you doing here?", you asked.

"I wanted to see you", he said.

"Why? You broke up with me, remember? So why do you care?", you said.

"(Y/n), I still care about you-"

"No you don't. You broke up with me for no reason. I never did anything to you. I didn't cheat, I didn't flirt with anyone. Look, if you went out with me because you felt sorry for me then I don't need to hear your apology. I don't want anything from you", you said.

"I broke up with you because I thought I was protecting you. You've been getting hurt because of me. I should've spoke up and I'm sorry. But that's not gonna be a problem anymore. I already told my manager about what's been going on. He's taking care of it at this moment", he explained.

"I don't believe you", you said.

"Please (y/n), I'm really sorry", he said.

You rolled your eyes and turned away.

"I love you", he said.

You tensed up. He has never told you he loves you before.

"Did you hear me? I said I love you", he repeated.

"...liar", you whispered.

"I'm not lying. I really do love you", he said.

He walked up behind you and placed his arms around your waist.

"I've loved you since our first date. I'm sorry I never told you sooner. But I do love you. You're just gonna have to trust me", he said, resting his chin on your shoulder.

He turned you around to face him. His hand caressed your cheek.

"I wanna fix this. I wanna fix us. Will you give me another chance?", he asked.

"I don't know. I want to. I really missed you...I just don't know", you said.

He looked deeply into your eyes. You were avoiding them.

"Do you love me?", he asked.

"I..I miss you", you said.

"That's not what I asked. If you don't love, just say so and I'll leave you alone. I won't ever bother you again. Just say it", he said.

You looked down and covered your face. He let go of you and turned to face the door. You can hear his footsteps fading.

"Seungkwan Wait!", you called out.

You ran to him and wrapped your arms around him. You kissed him deeply for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love you too", you said.

He smiled and kissed you again, carrying you into a hug.