DK

(Y/n) has been dating Seokmin for almost eight months. She's been enjoying her time with him. His friends even approved of their relationship instantly.

She goes to cosmetology school so whenever she goes over to their house, some of them always ask if she can do their make up.

"Okay, I'm done", she smiled as she finished Hansol's make up.

She gave him the mirror and got a funny reaction.

"I look like I'm in drag", he laughed.

She rolled her eyes and put away her make up. Seokmin was leaning against the wall, watching her as she had fun. When she glanced at him, he motioned her to come closer. She did as she was told. She thought she was in trouble so she kept her head down but Seokmin just raised her chin so he can kiss her.

"Gross", Hansol said, scrunching up his face.

She blushed and hid her face on his chest, causing him to laugh and hug her. Everyone knew how much he loves her.

"Come on, lets go for a walk", he smiled, grabbing her hand.

It was a cold windy night. Seokmin helped (y/n) put her coat on. He let her borrow his scarf and beanie.

"I feel like a chubby snowman", she said, hardly being able to move.

"You're right. But you're a cute chubby snowman", he cooed as he squished her cheeks.

They walked hand in hand on the sidewalk, watching different Christmas decorations from each house. She commented which house looked better but she couldn't decided since they all looked amazing.

"(Y/n)..I was thinking about something..", he said.

"..are you breaking up with me?", she asked as she stopped walking.

"Oh my god, no. That's not what I'm doing. Actually, I was thinking..what if you moved in with me?", he asked.

"..what?", she asked.

"Well you're alone in your house now and you're always with me anyways. Why don't you move in with me?..or do you not want to?", he said.

"I've never lived in a house with a boy before, especially that boy being my boyfriend..but I do love spending time with you. I'll move in with you..but I do have to warn you that it'll take some time for me to be comfortable", she said.

"That's okay. I'll make sure you feel comfortable", he smiled.

They continued to walk until it began to snow. She wanted to stay outside still so she can feel the snow but he was worried she was gonna get sick.

~~~

"Merry Christmas!", she yelled, waking everyone up.

She was in her reindeer onesie, giggling as she went over to the Christmas tree. She was excited to see everyone's reactions to the presents she got for each and every one of them.

"(Y/n), it's 7:30 in the morning", Jihoon whined.

"I know. I just couldn't wait", she smiled, sitting down on the ground to hand him his present.

Seokmin sat next to her as they watched them open their presents. They looked a bit surprised.

"I knitted the sweaters myself. It took me FOREVER. Do you guys like them?", she asked, anxious to hear their answers.

"Uh..it's-", Jihoon started talking until Mingyu interrupted him.

"Itchy", Mingyu said with no expression.

She pouted and looked down. Jihoon reaches over and smacked him behind the head.

"..you didn't let me finish. It's itchy but...beautiful", Mingyu laughed awkwardly.

She smiled once again and looked over at Seokmin who was smiling at her. He poked the top of her nose and handed her a present. It was small.

"I told you didn't have to get me anything", she said.

"Oh I got you something too", Jihoon said.

"Me too", Hansol said.

"I have two presents for you", Hoshi said.

"Oh...so she didn't mean it when she said we don't have to buy anything for her?", Seungkwan said, scratching his head.

She chuckled and shook her head. She opened the present and lightly gasped when she saw a diamond necklace.

"What's this for?", she asked.

"Well I know how badly you wanted to buy it when you sat it as we passed by the store. Do you like it?", he asked.

"This is too expensive. You shouldn't have-"

"I wanted to. You take care of me and I just wanted to show how much I appreciate having you in my life", he said.

"That's so cute and gross", Seungcheol said.

She blushed as Seokmin put the necklace around her neck. She felt the coldness touching her skin.

"Thanks Seokmin", she smiled softly.

"Okay! My turn!", Hansol said, ruining the moment.

~~~

When she was alone with Seokmin, she talked about how lucky she was to have him. She was so in love with him that she'd do whatever to keep him happy.

About a few weeks later, she felt sick. It was just a fever but she felt like she was dying. Seokmin never left her side as he took her to the hospital where she received treatment and rested. He hated whenever she's in pain.

When they arrived home, he told her to lie down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He kneeled down and caressed her head.

"Get some sleep, okay? I'll make you some food", he kissed her cheek and headed out the room.

The rest of them kept asking if she was okay and if they can see her. Seokmin was very protective so he didn't want anyone near her right now.

"She's resting", he said.

"I bought her a teddy bear", Hansol said.

"I bought her a get well letter", Dino said.

"How come no one tells me that they're gonna buy something for (y/n)??", Seungkwan groaned.

After Seokmin finished making food, he took it inside the room only to find (y/n) asleep. He placed the plate of food on the dresser and made sure the blanket was covering her.

"Thanks Seokmin", she mumbled tiredly while softly smiling.

"Anything for you princess. Now get some rest. I'll come check up on you later", he smiled before kissing her forehead and leaving her alone so she can sleep better.