Woozi

Requested by @-wooziii
____________________________

"Isn't he amazing?", you asked your friend as you watched one of the new guys dancing.

"I guess", your friend said.

While you were amazed by the new guy dancing, Jihoon had sneaked his way towards the piano. He began playing a soft melody and glanced over at you a few times. You were still focusing on the new guy. Jihoon's hands slowed down on the piano until he stopped. He sighed and sat back down next to you.

~~~

You were checking the schedule to see what events were coming up. While you did that, Jihoon walked over to you and tried to help.

"Want me to set up the chairs? I can do it", Jihoon said.

"Um no we already have someone for that", you said, not getting your eyes of the schedule on the wall.

"Well do you need help with something else?", he asked.

"No we're okay. Thanks Jihoon", you smiled and walked towards the exit.

Jihoon sighed and looked at the schedule. He noticed one spot was empty. Setting up the decorations. He quickly wrote his name and went over to the store to buy the decorations.

~~~

The next day, Jihoon went over to the building early to set up. It took him about an hour and a half to put up all the decorations. He was finishing up tying the balloons when you walked in.

"Hey (y/n), you like it? I looked at the schedule and noticed no one was assigned to bring in the decorations so I did it", he smiled.

"Why?? This isn't supposed to be a birthday party. It's a dinner with three CEO's and their family. Everything is too colorful in here. I was gonna get the decorations. Now I have to take everything down and put up the right ones. I won't have time", you groaned as you began to take down the decorations.

"I can help", he said.

"No. You've done enough", you sighed in frustration as the balloons were tied to tight.

"..okay. Sorry", he said before leaving.

~~~

"Hey (y/n), wanna get some coffee?", Jihoon smiles as he walked next to you as you looked at the clipboard of stacked papers.

"Can't. I'm busy", you said.

"Oh. Well maybe after work we can go get something to-"

"Jihoon, I can't talk right now", you said before entering your office.

~~~

"How about we set you up with a partner?", you asked one of the female dancers.

"Sure. I don't mind", she said.

You looked around the room and noticed Jihoon wandering about. When you called him over, he was quick enough to instantly go towards you.

"So we're having a dance performance soon and it would be best if some of the dancers had partners", you said.

"Oh?", he asked almost happily.

"Yeah. I was wondering if you could be her partner", you said, referring the the girl a few feet away from you.

"Oh...you want me to be her partner?...um sure I guess", he said.

"Thanks! You're the best", you smiled and went over to the girl to give her the news.

~~~

Weeks later, you had just finished cleaning your office. You were offered another job in another city. As you carried the box with your stuff in them, Jihoon was walking behind you, trying to catch up to you.

"Hey (y/n), need help?", he asked.

You were taking a few steps down the stairs before Jihoon was in front of you, trying to get the box.

"No I'm okay", you said.

"No seriously. Let me help", he said.

He tried grabbing the box out of your hands but his foot slipped of the step, causing him to fall down the stairs.

"Jihoon!", you ran down the stairs and checked on him.

"Ow..I guess I really fell for you huh? Get it?", he chuckled as he held onto his forehead.

"Idiot, now is not the time to make jokes. You're bleeding. Come here", you grabbed his hand and led him towards the bathroom.

Jihoon was leaning against the sink as you soaked paper towels with water, wiping off the blood from his hands and forehead.

"How do you feel?", you asked.

"I feel fine...except it hurts", he said.

"What? Where? Here?", you pointed to his forehead.

"No", he said.

He grabbed your hand and placed it on his chest, leaving his hand over yours.

"Here", he said.

You looked up at him and noticed his expression was quite serious.

"Stop talking nonsense", you shook your head as you pulled your hand away.

You threw away the paper towels and took out a few band aids from your purse. You tried to put it over the cut he had on his forehead but he grabbed your wrist.

"Don't you see what I'm doing? I just confessed to you and you act as if you don't know what I'm talking about. For weeks I have tried to get your attention. I've tried impressing you. But nothing really got to you", he said.

"I was-"

"Busy. I know", he said.

"Let me put this band aid on you or it'll keep bleeding", you said.

He let go of your hand so you can put the band aid on his forehead.

"Please don't go to that other job. You do so well here. And I'll miss you", he said.

"I can't. I have to leave in an hour", you said.

"Is it because of me? Because I kept bothering you?", he asked.

"Not at all. I just...need to expand my experience in working in different areas. You understand, right?", you asked.

"Do you like me back?", he asked.

"Look, I've never been in a relationship because I'm always focusing on my job. I'd say no but you've tried so hard to get me to look at you...I'll go on one date with you. If everything goes well then maybe we can work something out. But I'm still taking the job", you said.

"I'm okay with that. As long as I get to have fun with you", he smiled.

"Okay. I should go out this in my car", you said, referring to the box filled with your stuff.

You were about to pick it up but Jihoon beat you to it.

"What are you doing?", you asked.

"I fell down the stairs because I wanted to help you. You owe me this", he smiled.