Woozi

You were sitting on the hood of your parent's car, thinking about what to do. You kept looking at the paper you were holding in your hands. There were dots of blood that soaked parts of the paper. You crumpled up the paper and threw it aside. You sighed and looked up at the sky, noticing how many stars there were.

"(Y/n)?"

You glanced over at your neighbor who was dressed for a night out. You quickly looked away and hid your face.

"What happened? You're all bruised up", Jihoon walked towards you and tried to look at your face.

"Nothing. I fell", you said, pushing his hands away.

"On your face?", he asked.

"It happens", you said.

"It shouldn't. You know you can tell me anything. You don't have to keep it to yourself. You know I'll help any way I can", he said.

You shook your head and kept your face on the ground. Jihoon noticed the piece of paper on the floor. He picked it up. You wanted to grab it but he pulled away.

"You're getting evicted? Why didn't you tell me?", he asked.

"I can handle it. Anyways...it's none of your business", you said.

"Why don't you stay at my place? You know, just until you get back on your feet", he said.

"I don't need your help, okay? Why do you even care?", you asked, rolling your eyes.

He sat down next to you. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped away the blood that came from your lip.

"It's not anyone's fault for who their parents are. You shouldn't have to beat yourself up for it. And don't take those words seriously. You deserve a break. My offer still stands. You can move in with me", he said, putting the handkerchief away.

"Why do you wanna help me?", you asked.

"Because I like you", he smiled.

"You don't even know me....and you're like four years older than me", you mumbled, looking away as you can feel your face heat up.

"I know you...not personally but enough to like you. It's not like you're a murderer..are you?", he teased.

You chuckled and shook your head.

"There's that smile. Beautiful", he smiled.

He looked down at your hand, slowly intertwining your pinkies together.

"So what do you say?", he asked.

"My parents are gonna freak. I don't think they'll let me", you said.

"Not to sound mean or anything but if they beat on their own daughter without any hesitation, I doubt they'll care. I would think you'd be doing them a favor. You should be around people who care about you", he said, taking off his jacket and placing it on you.

"But you live with your friends. What if they don't want me there? What if they don't like me?", you asked.

"What's not to like? You're a great person", he smiled.

You smiled and stared down at your shoes.

"Yo we're leaving. You coming or not?", one of his friends asked as the rest were getting in the van.

"Yeah I'll be right there", Jihoon said to him.

He turned towards you and noticed you were getting off of the car.

"Where are you going?", he asked you.

"You're leaving aren't you? I'm going inside", you said.

"Over my dead body. You're coming with us. I can tell you haven't eaten anything yet. I can hear your stomach growling", he said.