i'll look after you

part 2 to why are you doing this
Joe's POV
i looked down at my girl, her skin was awfully pale and her frame small, with tired bags under her eyes. My heart broke as i looked at her, her body looked frail as her hands clung to my shirt, i just want my happy dianne back.
The pros had all messaged asking how Di is, as well as loads of fans asking why she's not on the show tonight. I made sure everyone at strictly new she was alright, i couldn't have them all worrying about her as well.

As i was about to put my phone down the screen lit up, it was Rina. "Hello Rina i didn't expect you to be up so early." i said.
"yeah Hi joe, hows dianne, why wasn't she on the show?" i figured Rina had found out through all of the fans posts.
"she's sleeping at the moment but i don't think she's too good." i said truthfully.
"what's happened?"
"she's not been eating, and she's been none stop training and she fainted so we decided it was best for her not to dance." i told her.
"oh no not again." she sound defeated.
"what should i do to help?" Rina explained to me what to do, she sounded distressed on the other end of the call, Dianne started to stir so i said goodbye and ended the call.

"Hey, how you feeling?" i asked rubbing her back as she tightened her grip around my torso, she just grumbled in response. "head, hurt" she muttered.
"do you need some medicine?" i asked her but she held onto me not wanting me to move. "i think i'm going to get you some anyway." i pealed her away from me as she gripped onto my shirt, she looked tiny in the bed by herself, her bright red hair spread out over the pillow.

Dianne's POV
Joe came back upstairs placing the paracetamol on my bedside table, along with some food and a glass of water. He passed me the cup of water and the paracetamol letting me have it, then he got into bed next to me, holding the plate of crackers, and getting a small bottle of orange juice out of his jogger pocket. i took the bottle of orange juice, unscrewing the lid and taking small sips.
Joe moved the plate closer to me, motioning for me to take some. "i'm ok thank you." i said rejecting his offer.

"but you've not eaten all day, just a have a bit?" he replied, moving the plate closer to me. My eyes teared up as i shook my head.
"bub it's ok you don't have to eat it if you don't want." he said quickly putting the plate on his bedside table, and wrapping me in his warm embrace.
"a-are you a-angry?" i stuttered, trying time catch my breath from crying too much.
"no of course not." he placed a little kiss on my head and rubbed his hand up and down my back. "come on how about you get ready for bed." he suggested.

Joe's POV
i made my way round to Dianne's side of the bed, weary of her blacking out when she stood up. i held my hands out and pulled her up of the bed, "you alright?" i asked as she closed her eyes and she gripped onto my hands.
"dizzy."
i nodded picking her up and she wrapped her legs around me, i got her clothes that were on the end of her bed and placed them next to the sink in the bathroom, steadying dianne as i put her down. "call me if you need me." i left her in the bathroom to get changed, making my way back to bed.

"joseph," i heard a small call from the bathroom, i got up quickly rushing to Dianne. i saw her sitting on the side of the bath, her hair in a messy bun and she was wearing some red shorts and my blue hoodie. She held her frail arms out towards me as if she was a small child wanting to be picked up. I smiled softly, going to lift her up, and taking her back to bed.
"i spoke to your mum earlier," i told di "she said to take you to the hospital tomorrow."
"i don't like hospitals." I could feel her tense up as soon as i said the word hospital.
"it'll be ok, i'll look after you." she nodded her head, moving closer to me, i could feel her cold hands on my bare back. "i love you miss buswell." i whispered as she started to drift off again.
***
Dianne was still asleep when i woke up, so i headed downstairs to go get her some breakfast. I got dianne some cereal, and ate my own breakfast, before heading upstairs to her.
"i wondered where you'd gone." she smiled as she saw me, the smile disappearing as she noticed the bowl in my hand.
I sat back down next to her and she took the bowl from me, "you don't have to eat it all." she nodded, then took a small spoonful of cereal, eating for what felt like the first time in days.

Dianne's POV
"see i ate it all, so i'm fine, no need to go to the hospital." i smiled showing joe the empty bowl.
"nice try miss buswell." he chuckled "you're already booked in to go."
"but josephhh i'm fineeee." i whined.
"hunny, we're just going to go and see, i'll be there with you." he said holding my hand. i frowned, not wanting to go to the hospital. "you feel much better afterwards, i promise." he placed a kiss on my nose making me smile.

a/n ok i decided i'll do a third part because i don't like where this was going like it's all a bit random so i'll get a third part out soon :)