Loopy 2

Joe's POV
"Ow" i whined. I looked at the time, 1am. I was laid in bed with Dianne, who was asleep, but I couldn't, my arm was in too much pain. I decided not to wake Dianne up, i climbed out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Hmm where are they" i said speaking to myself. I looked through the cupboards for painkillers, which Dianne had been looking after for me. I stood on my tip toes looking through the top shelf, brushing my left hand over the surface of each cupboard, knocking loads of things over in the process.
I finally found them at the back of the medicine cupboard, i placed them down on the kitchen counter and tried to open it. But my left hand is completely useless, and i can hardly move my fingers of my right hand. I grabbed a knife out of the drawer and went to stab it instead. "Joe?" Di called through the doorway rubbing her eyes clearly very tired. i put the knife down and picked up the tablets. "oh hey, can you help?" i asked.
She nodded her head taking them from me. "Why were you gonna use a knife?" She questioned as she put it back in the drawer.
"I couldn't open it." I said getting some water.
"So using  a knife was your first option?" She asked. I nodded, my mouth full of water. "How's your arm?"
"Painful" i replied. I had had it in cast for a couple days now, yet it still hurt a lot.
"Come on you need some sleep." She said waiting in the doorway for me. I nodded and skipped over to her, she laughed at me.
"Are you judging my skipping?" I asked pretending to be offended.
"Yup" she laughed. She followed me upstairs back to bed. She got in next to me, and cuddled against me, she fell asleep almost instantly.

Di's POV
"Joe?" I questioned as i woke up to an empty space in the bed. I heard the tap running in the bathroom, i looked at my phone for the time, great 2:30 am and he's running a bath.
I threw the covers off me and i headed into the bathroom to see Joe stood there with a towel around his waist.  "Want to join me?" He asked, seeming clueless to the fact that its 2 in the morning. "Why are you running a bath?" I asked.
"Well i realised that I smell, and i cant have a shower so running a bath was my only option." He said chirpily. I stopped the water as the bath had filled up. "Ooh" i heard him say from behind me. I turned around to see Joe looking through a box full of bath bombs, he picked out pink and blue round bath bomb. "Are you getting in?" He asked. Having a bath at 2am wasn't really on my plans, but I couldn't leave Joe alone. As i thought about it he put the bath bomb in, and i watched him get excited as the colours fizzed out, he looked like a child on Christmas Day. "I think ill pass" i said to him. I quickly tied my hair up in a bun, then i helped Joe get in, "make sure you don't get your cast wet!" I told him. "Yes yes i know" he groaned. I sat down on the edge of the bath, struggling to stay awake.

I can't wait for his arm to get better as loopy Joe is draining all the energy from me having to look after him 24/7. "You know you have to come to rehearsals with me tomorrow, later i mean" i corrected myself.
"I can look after myself" he said grumpily.
"Really, And that's why we're up at 2am having a bath?" I asked him, getting angry.
"No one asked you to stay" he said folding his arms.
"Then who would make sure you're ok?" I snapped. I immediately regretted it, and watched as Joe started to frown, looking upset. "Baby I'm so sorry" i said kneeling down on the floor, kissing his head. "Look ill go back to bed you call me if you need me" i said.
"No stay" he said grabbing my hand gently. I nodded my head, and sat behind him on the edge, playing with his messy blonde hair.

Joe's POV
"Come on sleepy, time to get up" Di smiled as she shook my awake. She placed a line of kisses from my jaw to my lips.
"I'm tired" i groaned, pulling the duvet over me.
"Baby i know but I've got to get to rehearsals" she said to me as she stood next to me. "I'm ready, ill just help you get changed then we need to get going" she kissed my head again rubbing her thumb against my cheek a few times. I nodded my head and sat up, Di brought some clothes over for me to change into, some joggers and a big baggy T-shirt as hardly anything will fit over my cast. I sat on the edge of the bed and Dianne helped me change, "you got everything?" She asked as we got ready to go to training, i nodded my head and followed her downstairs. "Do you need painkillers?" She asked, "I'll take some in case" she said before i could reply.

Di's POV
"I'm ready to dance!" Joe shouted as he burst through the door, throwing his left arm up in the air, i followed behind him carrying our stuff. "Hey Suggy!" Neil smiled as he hugged him. Joe had been with me to training a few times now so everyone knew about his arm and how crazy he was from the painkillers. "I don't think there's any dancing for you today" Oti said laughing at Joe a little.
"That's only if we tell Dianne" he whispered, or at least tried as he was still speaking loudly.
"Oh really?" I said raising an eyebrow. I brought him over to the side and sat him down on the bench, "right you've got your phone, and a book and some other stuff, and you can watch, but please stay here" i told Joe.
"What if i need to pee?" He asked.
"Make one of the boys go with you." I said to him.
"Okey" he smiled, and kissed me before i ran off to start stretching.

"Someone's got his dancing pants on" Aj laughed, and i looked over to Joe who was dancing to Katya and Neils jive music, he was happily doing his drunken sailor dance, smiling to himself. "Oh god he's going to fall" i said worriedly.
"Let him carry on, he'll be alright" Karen said coming up behind me.
"Ok, but only for a little while" I reluctantly agreed. I made sure i kept an eye on joe through some of the other dances, as he tried to recreate them in the corner of the room.
A little while later, Joe was still dancing, i ran across the room to him and tapped his shoulder. "Sorry" he said as he looked at me.
"No it's ok" i smiled, "just thought you might want some lunch" once he heard, his face lit up. We followed some of the other pros to the cafeteria, and Joe headed straight to the cake. I helped him pick up a few slices then i left him do he could sit with the boys.

Oti's POV
"Joe's super cute when he's all drugged up" Katya said laughing.
"Ughh you should've seen him this morning." Dianne groaned.
"What did he do?" I asked.
"He ran a bath, and used my bath bomb" she said.
"What's so bad about a bath" i laughed.
"Well it depends if its at 2am" she chuckled.
"Yeah i guess that's not very good" Nadiya said laughing. Poor Di must be tired having to look after him and train.
"And I'm trying my best to be nice to him, but its hard running off 5 hours sleep every night" she groaned.

After lunch we headed back into the hall to carry on rehearsing. Dianne had left early with Joe, to make sure he was alright, i came back in to see them sat together at the side. Joe fast asleep, leaning on Dianne. "Someone's tired" Giovanni laughed as he saw joe.
"Well yeah he took a bath at like 2 this morning" i chuckled.
"Crazy lad" he said before running of to Gorka.
I walked over to were Joe and Dianne were sat. "Are you ready?" I asked.
"Joe, joe baby" she said kissing his forehead to wake him up. "Can you get off me?" She asked trying not to giggle as she spoke. I watched as he shook his head holding Dianne closer. "Hey don't worry, I'm sure he'll be up in a bit, we have ages left anyway." I reassured her.
"Thanks Oti you legend" she smiled before i ran off.

Di's POV
I twirled my fingers through Joe's hair as he laid with his head on my chest, his left arm wrapped tightly around my waist. He was breathing heavily as he slept, i stayed still careful not to wake him up. Every now and again, i kissed his cheek and a small smile would appear on his face. I watched the others dance as i held a sleepy Joseph in my arms, rocking back and forth slightly. "I love you" i said smiling as i went to kiss his forehead.

a/n part 2 of loopy! Hope you liked this as i think this is one of my favourites. Thank you all for the suggestions, keep sending me them and ill try my best to write them :)