3 years on - Joe and Dianne

Joe's POV
I walked into the bar with the lads, except me and Conor were the only ones here without a girlfriend, yup even Mikes got a girlfriend before me. I hadn't even come near to getting a girlfriend since when i was on strictly with Dianne Buswell, things could of started with us but, after the show finished she moved back to Australia, I don't know why or why she had to go so soon, but we lost contact within a few days, but that was over 3 years ago.
Conor and I headed straight to the bar, both getting loads of shots, trying to get as drunk as possible but so we could still walk. After we had finally got drunk enough to be here without thinking about being single we got up and headed to the dance floor. "Here comes strictly finalist Joe Sugg!" Jack shouted over the music, this had become a thing that every time we went out to a bar the boys would introduce me as the strictly finalist. I don't know why because i am once again terrible at dancing, and besides it was 3 years ago I'm sure people have forgotten I ever went on the show. I drunkenly danced the night away.
Later on in the evening there was only me Conor, Caspar, Amber and Josh dancing, as i was dancing to the loud music, someone tapped me on the shoulder, at first i ignored it but they tapped me again, i turned around and my jaw dropped.
"Dianne?"
"Joe!" She threw her self into my arms, i hugged her tightly. "Ive missed you" she shouted over the music. I was completely shocked to see her here, i had no idea she was even in the uk. We headed outside to talk sitting on a bench. "How come you're here?" I asked.
"I decided to move back, England is better for my dance carrier than Australia." She smiled, she till had her bright red hair. "You still look amazing" which was true she looked just as perfect as the last time i saw her.

Di's POV
I sat on the bench talking to Joe when i felt a tear rolling down my face, "you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, I've just missed you so much." I was looking back at all of our amazing memories together, from the very first day we met. He smiled down at me, "would you like to come back to me apartment for a bit?" He asked, i agreed, this was my chance to finally be with Joe, i think waiting 3 years was long enough. He wrapped his arm around me as we walked to his apartment.
I walked in and at was just like 3 years ago, nothing had changed. I hung my coat up and walked over to the sofa, "it's like you never left," he laughed. "Want a drink?"
"I'm fine thanks i think I've had to many already tonight," i giggled a little.
"Oh yeah i should probably stop as well." He came and sat down next to me.
"So how come you went back to Australia?" I was dreading him asking this question as i didn't have a very good answer.
"I got a job there, and i went to look after my dad as he got ill, I'm sorry i didn't keep in touch," i frowned.
"Well we are together again now aren't we?" He smiled. I looked up into his beautiful blue eyes and he gazed down into mine, i wrapped my arms around his neck then our lips crashed together, hungry and passionate. We pulled apart and i smiled, "I've waited 3 years for that." I said not breaking eye contact.
"So have i" he smirked, i had even missed his goddamn smirk.

Joe's POV
I had missed Di so much these last 3 years and was so incredibly happy she was back. We shared a sweet kiss. Which i had been waiting for since around week 4 of strictly, we sat in comfortable silence. I smiled down at her, and she smiled back. "I best be going, Amy will be worried." She told me how she had moved back in with Amy as they were both doing strictly again this year. "Aw, can't you stay the night?" I asked disappointed not wanting out night to end, i watched as she thought about it, then she got her phone out her pocket and texted someone, who presumed was Amy. "I guess you have to put up with me for the night," she joked, and i felt a massive smile spread across my face. "You seem a little happy about that!" She said sarcastically, before sitting back down on the sofa next to me, i pulled her into a tight hug, taking in her scent.
We sat cuddled together watching Netflix, Di got changed into some of my boxers and one of my big tops, as she didn't have any clothes for the night.
Conor: Joe mate where are you?
Mikey: i bet he's hooking up with some gal
Caspar: as if Mikey be realistic😂
Josh: yeah Joe hasn't been out with a girl since Dianne.
Joe: actually i am with a girl 😏
Conor: ah great so I'm the only single one left
Joe: its because of your massive forehead.
Conor: ah thanks mate
Joe: no problem 🙃

Dianne's POV
I rubbed my eyes and yawned loudly, which made joe chuckle a little, "should we get some sleep?" He asked, i nodded yawning again. "Where are we sleeping, ill sleep down here if you want," i could tell he didn't want either of us to sleep down here. "How about we both go upstairs?" I said, and immediately his face lit up.
I followed him up the stairs and climbed into his bed, Joe followed after and turned off the lights. I laid wide awake for a while until i felt Joe wrap his arms around me, i could feel his whole body tense up until i put my hand on top of his, and he let out a sigh of relief. It was nice to be back.

A/n a little different, but i won't do this a series as i have a few going on, but if loads of you like the idea i might start a new book like this at some point, anyways its me birthday tomorrow :)