Never forgotten - part 2

Joe's POV
Caspar dropped me off and i walked into the studio. The receptionist told me i was in the first room on the left down the hall, i followed to where she said, i could hear music playing from behind the door. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I took one last deep breath before entering, i pushed the door open and i scanned the room, until i saw a flash of red hair. And I immediately felt as if i could throw up. Once she noticed me she turned the music down a bit and walked over to me. We stood awkwardly in front of each other. "Hi" i said breaking the silence. Then i found myself fiddling with my red bracelet again, twisting the red 'D' around. "You still wear it?" She asked. I felt awkward and weird that i still wore it, it made it seem like i never let go. I nodded looking down at my feet. When i saw here rummaging through her hoodie pocket, i looked up again to see her holding out the purple one, with the 'J' charm on it. "Ive not worn it, but I've taken it everywhere i go" she smiled softly. Making me feel better.
"Come here" she said, her eyes looking teary, then she pulled me into a hug. I melted into her arms feeling comfortable in her touch. Then i heard her start to sniffle. "I'm so sorry" she whimpered. "I shouldn't have left like that" she said crying into my shirt.
"Neither should i" i said, having missed these hugs.

Di's POV
I had missed dancing with Joe the most, even after strictly i had made him dance with me for at least an hour a week, we both loved it. In the hour we would laugh the most, argue the most and feel the most connected, all in one hour. For the Christmas special we're dancing a waltz. We had a lot of memories from our waltz, the week we fell for each other.
Every time Joe and i touched it felt like sparks were travelling through my body, his touch felt different, not awkward like the start of strictly, but not the same comforting feel from when we were together.
We were running through the dance, it was going well. I pulled my hands away from joe and turned around covering my face with the sleeves of my hoodie, crying into them. "I cant" i said, barely audible. I felt his hands around me and i fell into his arms, joe holding me up. Then he sat us down right there, he pulled me onto his lap and moved my hair behind my ear. "Ive missed you" he said to me.
"Ive missed you" i replied looking into his blue eyes. He stared into mine then we both leaned in, our lips finally meeting. We kissed each other hungrily. We pulled away and he pulled me into another hug. "Maybe we should head home, that should be enough for today" i smiled at him. "Ok, ill see you tomorrow" with that we collected our things and left the studio, taking separate Uber's home. In the Uber i got out my bracelet tying it around my left wrist, where it belonged.

Joe's POV
"The awesome foursome reunited again!" Stacey shouted pulling the four of us into a hug. It the day of our performance, we've had two weeks training, and now were recording it for Christmas Day. Stacey was dancing with Giovanni, but had pulled Kevin from the hall so we could all see each other. We sat down backstage, all with some coffee. "So Di what have you been up to?" Stace asked.
"Oh I've mainly been back in Australia most of the time with my family" she replied, i looked at her confused, she hadn't mentioned that she had basically moved back. I ignored it, and looked down at my hands, twisting my bracelet around so the 'D' was on the top of my wrist where i could see it, i looked over at Dianne and saw that she was wearing hers. I don't know when she put it on, but i was glad she was wearing it. "And you Joe?" She asked me.
"Oh not much really, more YouTube, voice acting that's about it." I smiled. We talked a little longer but i zoned out, instead staring at Diannes bright red hair. Giovanni came into the room to get Stace for hair and makeup, then Kevin left the two of us alone.
"So you ready for the dance?" She asked, things had gotten less awkward between us. We had been talking more over the last few weeks catching up on all we had missed over the last few years. "I guess" i smiled.
"Just have fun" she said.

Di's POV
The song came to end, and we finished with our foreheads pressed to go. We pulled each other into a hug, and i felt tears run down my face, i pulled away to see Joe crying as well, "I'm proud of you" i whispered in his ear before we walked over to get our scores. Our fingers interlocked as we held hands, i looked down to see both of our bracelets, our rainbow. "That was quite emotional wasn't it?" Tess said. Although no one but us really knew why. It had been four years, but we both still had the same connection, our rainbow connection. We got the comments, but i could hear what they were saying as all i could hear was myself sniffling from crying. Then Joe and I ran up the stairs to get the scores. "You two have been on quite the rollercoaster of a journey haven't you?" Claudia asked, both of us laughing it off, but she was right. "10, 10, 10, 10!" We managed to get our second ever 40. I jumped up at Joe and he caught me, i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, burying my head into his shoulder, crying. Then he kissed my cheek softly.
The cameras turned off of us. And joe carried me backstage. "I'm never letting you go again" he smiled before placing a sweet kiss on my lips. He pulled me into a comforting hug, the both of us melting into each other's touch. "Never again" he repeated.
I agreed "never."

A/n aweeee i loved this, sorry this bits a bit shit but awww :)