Reversed roles - Joe and Dianne

Joe's POV
Today I get to find out who my partner for strictly is this year, i head into the training room and see a few of the pros stretching already. "Hey Joe!" Aj called from across the hall.
"Hey my little Bro" i smiled walking over to him. Aj was really like the little brother i never had, we had known each other for years as we had danced together since we were young. "You ready to get your partner?" He asked. I nodded i was so excited and i felt like this is the year that i have a chance of winning.
The rest of the pros showed up and we got to stretching, but now its time to meet the celebs. We walked into a different room where they were stood with balloons in front of their faces. Tess and Claudia counted down and they all popped the balloons. I scanned across them, then i spotted this girl with long bright red hair. I didn't recognise her like i did with some of the other celebs. Then i caught myself walking over to her as we all went to meet for the first time.

Dianne's POV
I was so nervous for today, i didn't really know anyone here unlike some of the other celebs. And I guess most of them don't know me as I'm a YouTuber. I cautiously walked into the hall where I'm meeting some of the other celebs, i look up and see loads of people i recognised from mainly tv. Stacey Dooley came bounding over to me, with a big smile on her face, we introduced our selves then Lauren Steadmann walked over to joint us, we sat in the corner talking for a while, and i could tell we would be great friends. Then Tess and Claudia came in and gave us balloons to hold. We waited as they counted down then we popped the balloons which to be honest scared me a little, i looked over all the pro's mainly knowing who they all were. We started walking over to them to meet for the first time, when one of the pros walked towards me. He had messy blonde hair, which was mostly covered with a bright yellow beanie. "Hey, I'm Joe Sugg." He said sounding a little nervous.
"Hi, I'm Dianne Buswell, i um a youtuber." It was quite hard to explain that to people.
"Oh yeah Aj does some vlogging as well." Then he called Aj over who was talking to Stacey, Joe put his arm around Aj's shoulder, they looked like brothers. "This is Aj he's like my little brother, we've danced together for years." He smiled at me then went back to talking to Stacey. Just as Joe and i got talking we got called over to practice the group dance. It was quite hard and we are hardly doing anything, which is making me anxious for our own dances.

Joe's POV
Dianne seemed really nice and know we will get a long, she seemed very nervous as she didn't really know anyone, however she was one of the better girls at dancing, even if she did stumble over her own feet now and again. We have a little section in the dance where we dance together, she picked it up quite easy and was a breeze to teach.
I said goodbye to everyone and waited for Aj to pack his things away, as i was dropping him off at his apartment. He ran over with his bags, and we walked out into the cold, which was refreshing after spending a few hours in a hot and sweaty training room.
"So what do you think of the celebs?" I asked as we climbed into the car.
"They actually seem quite good this year," he laughed, "who do you want to get?" I knew one of us would ask this at some point and i knew who i wanted. "I'm not sure." I lied.
"Come on Joe, i think we both know that you want the red head." He said smirking at me.
"Well yeah she's a good dancer."
"Just a good dancer?" He teased.
"Yes! Now who do you want?" I said trying to change the subject.
"Um Stacey or maybe even Lauren would be good," he said quickly, "now why do you like the red head so much?"
"The red head is called Dianne, and i guess i just spotted her bright red hair and got to talking to her first."
"Sureee" he nodded sarcastically. I rolled my eyes but luckily we were close to his apartment, "bye bro!" I shouted out the window as he walked off.

Time skip
Di's POV
I walk into Elstree and look around, its huge! Today i find out who I'm pairing up with, which is making me very nervous. "Hey Di!" Stacey called from one of the sofa's in the green room, i walked over to her and placed my bag down next to me. "You nervous?" She asked watching my hands shake. I just nodded and laughed. "Ahh, don't worry you'll get someone nice, maybe even Joe Sugg." She winked which confused me a little.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You could see he totally like you" i shook my head not knowing what on earth she was on about. "Well i think he likes you." And as if on time, he walked in with Aj. "Hey guys" stacey shouted calling them over. They smiled and walked over, "you two ready for your first strictly spray tans?" They both smirked.
"Well i need a bit of sun on me, it will be like being back in Australia." I laughed.
"Oh yeah, i forgot your Australian." Aj said.
"Bro, how can you forget have you heard her accent?" Joe chuckled at him.
"Alright calm down, its not the end of the world." I looked over at stacey who was winking at me, i gave her a playful death stare and went back to talking to the boys.

Joe's POV
I stood nervously on the steps, i was one of the last pro dancers to be picked. There was only Me, Kev and Graziano. Aj had been partnered with Lauren which i guess he's pleased with, but now the girls left are Dianne, Stacey and Vick.
"And they boy keeping you in line when your not online is...." there was an awkward pause as we waited to see who would be partnered with Dianne. "ITS JOE!!" Tess shouted, I immediately smiled and danced over to her, then i picked her up and spun her around, this is going to be an exciting next few weeks. We ran up the stairs to Claudia and chatted to her before we headed back stage where we talked more, getting to know more personal stuff about each other, before we had to go to get ready for the group dance. Subconsciously i was happy to be partnered with Dianne, i do think she looks nice and so far we get on really well, but i have to be professional with her.

Time skip to a few weeks on
Di's POV
We are now onto week 4 which is crazy to think. We have quite a romantic dance, which isn't helping considering we had one last week which made me realise that Stacey was right, i did like Joe and more than a friend. He lead me through all the steps, and I'm finally picking them up quicker, then he played the song and we tried the dance, it was to one of my favourite songs Rainbow Connection. And Joe had a very good Kermit the frog impression.
As we got to the end of the dance he lifted my head up and we gazed into each others eyes then i felt the urge to kiss him. And by impulse i did. Oh no what have i done. And just as i went to pull away he kissed back. We parted and I smiled at him, he smiled back. "I guess this will be our little secret" he smirked before getting up to turn the music off.
I got out my vlogging camera and started to explain what we were doing as the vlog wouldn't be up until next week. I think Joe was liking being in the videos, and he really was a natural in front of the camera. We talked as if nothing had happened, but it had.

Joe's POV
We packed our bags and got ready to head home, I looked at Di who was rummaging through her hand bag. "You good?" I asked. "I cant find my keys" she groaned, "and my roommate is out with her boyfriend."
"Well i guess you could come round to mine, i don't have a roommate but i do have a spare bedroom." She looked at me thankfully, "thank you thank you thank you!" She said stuffing all her things back into her bag. A bit of coincidence that the day we share a kiss is the day she loses her key, but I'm not complaining. We got an Uber to me place, i opened the door and let us in. "You want to watch a movie or head to bed?" I asked.
"We should probably get to bed, as we have an early start tomorrow." She said yawning.
"Okey well, you're room is just down the hall, and the bathroom is just over there." I explained before i went to head upstairs. "Wait you don't have any pyjamas." I said.
"Oh yeah."
"Wait i might have something you can wear." Then i ran upstairs to my bedroom, i found a pair of shorts that my sister had left one time, then i picked out one of my hoodies, as its quite cold. I headed back downstairs, "here you go"
"Thank you so much Joe" she said pulling me into a hug. "Good night" i waved goodbye and headed to my room.

Di's POV
I was extremely tired but couldn't sleep, i woke up and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Then i noticed Joe stood out on the balcony listening to some music with his headphones in, going over some dances moves, which looked so cute as he was just flailing his limbs around. I got my phone out and crept over to him, then i jumped out and scared him, causing him to nearly shout, but luckily he didn't as I'm sure his neighbours wouldn't be happy with us. I turned my phone off and put it away. "I thought you were asleep" he said.
"No i couldn't"
"Same here, i usually come out when i can't sleep, and go over dances, it calms me down."
"Yeah well dance stresses me out" i laughed.
"Well you are getting quite good!" He replied. I was shivering a bit and i think he noticed as he pulled me into a tight hug, i leant my head against his chest. "This is nice" i said admiring the calm and stillness of London.
He looked down at me and smilies then he leant down and i stood on my tip toes and kissed him softly on the lips, only parting to catch our breath.

A/n okey tell me your thoughts and what kind of chapters you like and if you could give me some ideas of things you want i can try write them :)